hey

John Edwards

Society is a joke
Dec 18, 2002
Ohio
Hey whats up? I'm new here just wanted to introduce myself. I obviously like metal. My faves are Nile, Opeth, old Metallica, Iron Maiden, Dark Tranquillity, Bloodbath, Shadows Fall, etc.

later

Hey cool, do I get extra points because I *am* a moderator of the board? :lol:

Welcome to UM, John! Hope you'll find lots that you enjoy here! :)

Ahem, yes, I'll have some extra points as well... *shifty look*

Welcome to UM!! :wave: You like good bands, which means that you are good too. :D Enjoy the forums. :)

*feels left out*

*makes Super UM Not-Quite-So-Senior Not-Actually-Staff-At-All t-shirt for himself*

Go me!! ;)

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
*makes Super UM Senior Staff t-shirts for herself & Russell*

Go us! ;)

:lol:

This is such a good idea! :D We'll have to try and sort this out..

I should warn you however, I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that you aren't infact a cranky sarcastic wench :p

Anywho, in the mean time GO US!!

[SIZE=0.5]and go Rusty[/SIZE] :err:

Originally posted by Russell
This is such a good idea! :D We'll have to try and sort this out..

I have a friend who does shirts that I could talk to if it's something you want to really pursue..

I should warn you however, I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that you aren't infact a cranky sarcastic wench :p

Oh, you just don't know me well enough yet. ;)

Anywho, in the mean time GO US!!

Yeah! Go Us! :D

Originally posted by Russell
Well, you should try harder to make it clear from the outset that you are infact cranky, sarcastic and a wench :)

I do that in other forums..I try to be nice here so as not to scare off the new folks. ;)

See you can do that, your name's not actually connected to this particular forum..unless folks went and looked, they wouldn't know that you're Staff. On the other hand, my name's up there at the top of this place..I feel so exposed!!! *hides behind Russell*