Hey!

Metal_Ed

blood is freedom's stain
May 27, 2014
Chicago USA
What's up metal bros and sisters, just decided to join this forum. I'm a big fan of metal, always have been since my dad introduced me to maiden as a kid (plus side my names Eddie, i go by ed,). I'm now 18 and my favorite bands are ranking from 1 being the most to 10 being i love em but not my favorite:
1. Iron Maiden
2. Gojira
3. Opeth
4. Amon Amarth
5. Protest The Hero
6. Deicide
7. Behemoth
8. Machine Head
9. Judas Priest
10. Slayer

Although there's a mixed bunch in my top ten, i listen to a ton of bands and genres but i mainly listen to thrash, death, black,progressive. I love to see bands live and I have gotten front row center every show so far (Slayer, Gojira, 4arm, Protest the Hero, Battlecross, Nightverses, Intervals, safetey fire, the last three I only saw because they where on the same setlist as protest the hero). I love getting to talk to bands and make good or bad memories at concerts, i'm not sure what to count getting your head bashed in at a slayer conert and then kerry king giving me the horns as blood pours down my face...I'm gunna count it as epic (at least 4 people agreed he did that at the concert, i wasn't believing it myself so I asked some people) Anyway, I talk/ type a lot so I'll just end this rant at that and say thanks for having me and I hope this will be cool. :headbang: