heyyy

PunkOMama

New Metal Member
Jul 17, 2004
My name is Sarah and I'm from New York. :wave: I'm really into a band, Estatic Fear. My friend from Finland sent me their mp3's a long time ago and I just fell in love with their music. Saddly, i moved out of my parents house and left my computer there(for the time being). I was wondering if anyone can hook me up w/ some mp3's of theirs. I've been dying to listen to them again. I'd but the albums but I'm flat ass broke. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it. Anyway...Cool forum and I hope to get to know you guys. c-ya :Smokin:

email: xxpunkomamaxx@hotmail.com

Find their record label, and look them up through there. I know we can introduce you to a slew of new bands that are more than great. Many people on ultimate metal have a good taste in music, they're just assholes.

ethereallights said:
Find their record label, and look them up through there. I know we can introduce you to a slew of new bands that are more than great. Many people on ultimate metal have a good taste in music, they're just assholes.

Hey...thanks for the info! :) My friend introduced me to a cool band last night called dimmu-borgir. Ever hear of them?

PunkOMama said:
Hey...thanks for the info! :) My friend introduced me to a cool band last night called dimmu-borgir. Ever hear of them?

Yeah i listen to them PUnkOmama.. there really good.. i have 2 of their albums. I'm also in New York. :wave:

1.Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropy (i like this one best of both but there both great)
2.Death Cult Armageddon

ethereallights said:

I'm assuming you mean the wonderful little lads (or assholes as you call them) in the General Music Discussion forums/threads? lol ... :heh: