Hi all!

osiru$

New Metal Member
Apr 15, 2006
So... what to say for the start... what to say :)

I`m not just new here, I`m sort of newbie in metal world. I`m almost 21 years old and I start to listen metal music back about 3 years from now. I really don`t know why so late, and it`s more harder to understand if you take the fact that I was big rock fan. I listent Zepplin in high school where none of my friends did, but they were in some Metallica, Slayer, Maiden etc. mood. I still like old rock, but I hate this new-age rock bullshit :)
After that, a friend of mine left his Iced Earth CD at my home :heh:, and strangest thing happened... I like it... I LIKE A LOT. `twas a love at first... sight? :) From that day on, I try to keep up with all kids of genres of metal, I have will to listen anything and I`m trying to learn all I can about this magical music. Most of all I love Iced Earth and have big respect for Schaffer`s work.

So, sorry for any grammar mistakes (I`m from Croatia, Europe) and longer entrance :). I would be honored if you give me some advices what to listen. I prefer heavy and power metal, but I like all other metal genres/styles.

Thank you, and I hope to stay little longer here :)

osiru$ said:
So... what to say for the start... what to say :)

I`m not just new here, I`m sort of newbie in metal world. I`m almost 21 years old and I start to listen metal music back about 3 years from now. I really don`t know why so late, and it`s more harder to understand if you take the fact that I was big rock fan. I listent Zepplin in high school where none of my friends did, but they were in some Metallica, Slayer, Maiden etc. mood. I still like old rock, but I hate this new-age rock bullshit :)
After that, a friend of mine left his Iced Earth CD at my home :heh:, and strangest thing happened... I like it... I LIKE A LOT. `twas a love at first... sight? :) From that day on, I try to keep up with all kids of genres of metal, I have will to listen anything and I`m trying to learn all I can about this magical music. Most of all I love Iced Earth and have big respect for Schaffer`s work.

So, sorry for any grammar mistakes (I`m from Croatia, Europe) and longer entrance :). I would be honored if you give me some advices what to listen. I prefer heavy and power metal, but I like all other metal genres/styles.

Thank you, and I hope to stay little longer here :)

Greetings. Keep on listening to that Zeppelin. Greatest rock band ever.

Thoth-Amon said:
Greetings. Keep on listening to that Zeppelin. Greatest rock band ever.

hell yeah! I am proud owner of their full discography.

Welcome, was it early Iced Earth or more recent Iced Earth? I like Iced Earth too, if you tell me wich cd you heard, I might give you a few suggestions for other bands you will like

tnx. Blind Guardian rules, I have like 6 or 7 their albums. Demons & Wizards, of course, are iced earth and guardian mix so i like them too :)

haven't heard Demons & Wizards, but I will if it's as good as you say it is

Also try Saxon, their latest album, lionheart is just magnificent

yes zepplin Rocks forever! haha and i agree in amon amarth as awsoem as well alot others But i wanted to Say Hi and welcome to UM!

thank you stormy.

sooo...you all agree with my taste in some point, and most of you say that Amon Amarth owns... So, it`s more than obvious that I must get some albums :). Which album should I listen first?
Tnx :)