Hi everybody! I'm new here...

White man

Bass player
Sep 11, 2001
Vantaa, Finland
www.freewebz.com
I've been visiting this forum and the IMG website for some time now, and this IMG thing seems very interesting :). I'm a bass player from Finland, I play in a metal band called Juggernaut (check out our website) and I've used Cool Edit Pro to record my own songs. I can also do some drum stuff with a program called FruityLoops and some midi stuff with NoteWorthy Composer. Right now I'm interested in playing bass on some Iron Maiden songs. Please let me know if you need a bass player! :)

Morjens! (For you uncivilized lot, that's Finnish and means Hi... :p ;))

Welcome aboard! It's always cool to have other Finns around here. :D

Glad to see you interested. Of course we can use another bass player!

Things are a bit slow right now. We are mostly finishing up on old tracks and waiting for our main drummer to start cranking up new drum tracks on new songs.

Just so we get to know you a bit better...how much experience do you have? Been playing Maiden tunes long?

Originally posted by rabies
Just so we get to know you a bit better...how much experience do you have? Been playing Maiden tunes long?

I started playing the bass about six years ago. Before my current band, I played the bass in another metal band that did a few gigs and a couple of demo tapes, but without any remarkable success. Then the guitarists lost their interest in playing metal, so the singer decided to form a new band with his brother and asked me to play the bass. :D

I've played/practised Maiden tunes for a few years, and I think I can play most of them perfectly (okay, almost perfectly :D ). There's some stuff, though, that I can't play too well - such as the most difficult parts in To Tame A Land and Phantom Of The Opera - but I don't consider that as a problem. :)