Hi Everyone.. :-)

Jun 25, 2004
:wave: Hi everyone... just wanted to say hi... i hope to stay in this board and make new friends in the metal world.. any females want to correspond via email? .... just wondering... :wave:

oops i forgot i already posted in this thread lol.. if you havent read my other post/thread tonite then the current bands im listening to are :

1. Dimmu Borgir
2. Children of Bodom
3. Black Dahlia Murder
4. Lacuna Coil

I listen to alot of old school bands from the 80's .. im 32 so i manage to see some of metal's glory days back then. Band's i saw or listen to from that era are Nuclear Assault, Sacred Reich, Crumbsuckers, D.R.I., Gothic Slam, Ozzy, J. Priest, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Megadeth, Testament, Exodus, Dio, Napalm Death, Death Angel, Vio-Lence, Biohazard, Candlemass, Pantera etc. Too many to name but you get the idea.. :headbang:

Hey, I'm pretty new here too. Just wanted to say hi cause now you are the only person I know who's even heard of Candlemass. :p

You watched Ozzy, J. Priest, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Megadeth, Testament, Exodus, Napalm Death, Candlemass, Pantera etc. Ha? :( I wish I could too. I really want to watch Maiden live before I die:( Although Megadeth came to my country once, I couldn't see. And Testament! I really much would like to see them too. Candlemass and Pantera....
Also I want to see Nevermore..Dark Tranquillity, Iced Earth with Matthew:(, Manowar, Stratovarius! I wish I could see Death too... Rest in Peace Chuck!

So far I've seen King Diamond, 2 times Destruction, Opeth, Dio, Kreator, 2 times Rotting Christ, 2 times Malmsteen, Blind Guardian, Tankard, 2 times Sodom, Mourning Caress, Dark Age, 2 times Vanden Plas, Power God, Cadaverous Condition, Gun Barrel, Pain of Salvation, U.D.O, Doro Pesch, Orphaned Land, Sentenced, Amon Amarth, Katatonia, Lake of Tears, Atrocity, Circle II Circle, Paul Di'Anno and Blaze of Ex-Maiden, Leaves Eyes.

Yeah Greedo.. doesnt seem to be many Candlemass fans lately but most people have heard of them. :Smug:

Necro,
I havent seen all those bands just most. I havent seen Ozzy, J. Priest or Maiden but the others I have. I seen Testament during the Practice what you Preach tour when the original members were still in the band. I saw Megadeth with BodyCount and Suicidal Tendencies (i love ST), I saw Slayer back in 1990 with Biohazard and White Zombie (though i was very drunk and dont remember seeing Slayer that much).. but i seen alot of thrash shows back in the late 80's... btw i loved your homepage though most of it I couldnt understand because I dont speak Turkish lol I had a co worker who speaks Turkish and Farsi though. :headbang: :wave:

necromancy said:
You watched Ozzy, J. Priest, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Megadeth, Testament, Exodus, Napalm Death, Candlemass, Pantera etc. Ha? :( I wish I could too. I really want to watch Maiden live before I die:( Although Megadeth came to my country once, I couldn't see. And Testament! I really much would like to see them too. Candlemass and Pantera....
Also I want to see Nevermore..Dark Tranquillity, Iced Earth with Matthew:(, Manowar, Stratovarius! I wish I could see Death too... Rest in Peace Chuck!

So far I've seen King Diamond, 2 times Destruction, Opeth, Dio, Kreator, 2 times Rotting Christ, 2 times Malmsteen, Blind Guardian, Tankard, 2 times Sodom, Mourning Caress, Dark Age, 2 times Vanden Plas, Power God, Cadaverous Condition, Gun Barrel, Pain of Salvation, U.D.O, Doro Pesch, Orphaned Land, Sentenced, Amon Amarth, Katatonia, Lake of Tears, Atrocity, Circle II Circle, Paul Di'Anno and Blaze of Ex-Maiden, Leaves Eyes.

I've got all MP3 stuff of Candlemass :oops: :oops: :oops:

I haven't bought any original copies of Candlemass yet... I found the CD prices a bit high here in Turkey, so I am buying my most favourite ones... :oops: ;) and downloading the rest till I buy the originals. I try to buy the originals because it is as if a hobby for me to put my favourite albums on the shelf, and having them signed if I can get the opportunity....:Smokin: