Hi from Iceland

Princess Aurora

of the Nordic Twilight
Jul 4, 2003
Reykjavík, Iceland
Visit site
Hi folks!
I am Princess Aurora, and I live in Reykjavík, Iceland. I stumbled on this board through the Iron Maiden official board, which I still go to. I just thought it would be interesting to come here and perhaps meet some new people who like music like me? :D
Anyway, I'm a huge music fan, as you can imagine. I love to sing, and I have fiddled around with some instruments (violin, piano, guitar and bass).
I love to listen to all kinds of music (except Britney and all that pop shit), but mostly I love classic rock & metal, prog rock & metal, jazz, classical and world/folk music. The only metal I don't really like is numetal, plus the most demonic black/death metal (besides, I prefer clean vocals to grunt, he he). But I still have great respect for all music that is done sincerely and with genuine passion (as opposed to MTV industry).

Some bands I like to listen to:
Classic rock: Queen, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Jethro Tull, Peter Gabriel, Rush (I'm a huge fan of them!), & more...
Metal (old & new): Iron Maiden & Bruce Dickinson solo, Judas Priest, AC/DC, some Dio, Sabbath & Ozzy, Guns & Roses, Dream Theater, Pain of Salvation, Nightwish, Blind Guardian, Symphony X, & more...
Other stuff: U2 (up to Achtung Baby), Kate Bush, Enya, Weather Report, Pat Metheny, & more...
Bands I'm interested in, have heard some song from, and want to check out better soon (but cannot right now because I'm broke): Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Rhapsody & Luca Turilli, & more...

Well, what else do you want to know about me? I'm 34, single, no kids, and work as a mailwoman (although I don't intend to do that for all my life, he he).

That will be enough now. See you later! :)
Aurora :)