hi hi :)

Aug 15, 2002
israel
hi my name is tal, im 18 years old female from israel..
just wanted to say that nevermore kick ass big time, and y love the last album...
:hotjump:

Originally posted by rebirth
He is a dumbasss

Yes, I'm a dumbass because I'm one of the few who sees behind rebirth or true light or "mags" facade. Oh yes, and I don't blindly worship him and kiss his feet. So I must be a dumbass. Fuck off dickweed, don't go pretending to be a human being 'round here just to prevent many, many others from knowing the truth about you...

Originally posted by markgugs

Yes, I'm a dumbass because I'm one of the few who sees behind rebirth or true light or "mags" facade. Oh yes, and I don't blindly worship him and kiss his feet. So I must be a dumbass. Fuck off dickweed, don't go pretending to be a human being 'round here just to prevent many, many others from knowing the truth about you...

uh, who kisses his feet? hahahhaha

Originally posted by TrueBeliever
I wonder how long she will be here before she realizes the futility of posting here.

fuck off you poser. YOu and Jon both, your posers, do you have blind G stuck up your ass as well? Or does Jon pull all your strings? Ill say JON, he says their isnt room for him and BG up your ass. He says even though your anal cavity is as big as a samll country, its due to the size of his head you know. Oh hell, you already know how big his head is, ITS UP YOUR ASS.. STupid fuck wad cum eating bastard.

Originally posted by ledmag

fuck off you poser. YOu and Jon both, your posers, do you have blind G stuck up your ass as well? Or does Jon pull all your strings? Ill say JON, he says their isnt room for him and BG up your ass. He says even though your anal cavity is as big as a samll country, its due to the size of his head you know. Oh hell, you already know how big his head is, ITS UP YOUR ASS.. STupid fuck wad cum eating bastard.
thas right ledmag. tell that little punkass dicksmoke whats up hahaha!
-neal

Originally posted by markgugs
I'm one of the few who sees behind rebirth or true light or "mags" facade. Oh yes, and I don't blindly worship him and kiss his feet.
actually you hold the popular view. only the old people(such as ledmag, trapped) can really stand him.
-neal

Originally posted by neal

thas right ledmag. tell that little punkass dicksmoke whats up hahaha!
-neal

has he been to our thread? SO many retards haev been dropped off there by their mummies, its hard to recall all o fthem. ITs a shame, the world is riden with RETARDS hahahhahahha.

Originally posted by neal

actually you hold the popular view. only the old people(such as ledmag, trapped) can really stand him.
-neal

he is right, TL, Trapped, LSD man, ETC and I go way back. Been threw a lot of threads together hahahhaha.

Originally posted by ledmag

has he been to our thread? SO many retards haev been dropped off there by their mummies, its hard to recall all o fthem. ITs a shame, the world is riden with RETARDS hahahhahahha.
he has possibly read it, but not replied to it. its pretty obvious what happens to people that flame us in that tread. bad things, man.
-neal

yeah, very bad things. The ones that reply arent your average retards, they are worse, retard posers they are, posing as reatrds with some thought patterns.