hi I am new

soundgarden

I know how to be cool !
Oct 25, 2004
New York City
Hello im new here.

A little about me:

Sex : Male
Favorite Rock Bands : Metallica, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Devin Townshend, Sonata Arctica, and some various classic Rock bands.

Favorite Classical Composers: Beethoven, Holst, Wagner, Stravinsky, Tchaikovsky, Bach

While I waited for my confirmation to the forums, i was browsing around. I saw that many of you said that Champion of Ithaca is the best part of The Odyssey. I don't agree with taht at all. I think Parts 1 and 2 are the best. But thats just me :D

Anywyas
:loco: :Spin: :D :headbang: :wave:

welcome and uh.. you named yourself soundgarden? I'm not going to say anything about that but I'm sure you'll get some shit for it from someone. Just saying be prepared to tell people to fuck off.

nataservant said:
welcome and uh.. you named yourself soundgarden? I'm not going to say anything about that but I'm sure you'll get some shit for it from someone. Just saying be prepared to tell people to fuck off.

Actually, I am no big soundgarden fan. I use to be. I really dont like any of thier stuff anymore(with the exception of Black HOle Sun). THe reason why i chose that username is consistancy. I am subscribed to various forums and i use soundgarden as my alias.

So, if anyone has anything bad to say about soundgarden(the band), go ahead. But I think its unnecesary.

nataservant said:

Welcome soundgarden----and by the way CORNELL RULES!!! Not only in soundgarden, but in Audioslave as well. (Plus he's HOT :oops: ). AND......from what I heard he is a big influence on Russell Allen. So ---no shit here! :headbang: Rock on!!!!

In Sound Garden, Chris Cornell had a great voice. In Audio Slave, he sounds horrendous. Not discordant or anything but the most boring, dull, and emotion-less voice I've heard on the radio in a while. Sound Garden had much better music than Audio Slave anyway.

-Kronikle

Yeah. Welcome. If you like those bands i recommend you to check this bands out: Andromeda, Adagio(!), DGM, Derek Sherinian, Shadow Gallery, Dreamscaoe and many more. You maybe know some of those. maybe all.

welcome :wave:

by the way, I really like Chris Cornells voice, but so many years of abusing it means he is losing it. Thats why Audioslave doesnt sound as good as SoundGarden did. BTW Black Hole Sun is one of my fav 'mainstream' songs.

Hey, soundgarden. Yea I'm new too but just didn't really want to start my own thead just to tell people that i'm around, so now that you have broken the ground....hey I'm new to the forum, how are you guys? I've been listening to Symphony X for at least two years now and are probably one of if not my favorite bands. I live in Olympia, and play the bass.