Hi I'm new

Metallifreak

New Metal Member
Feb 16, 2006
Hi I'm new here, I was trying to find a testament forum, the biggest I could find and I guess this is it. I am a big Metallica fan, but I'm getting into Testament too. I also like music from Queen all the way to Dream Theater to green day, so I like a lot of types, but I'm into a lot of thrash and metal. And I'm not just stuck on 80s Metallica either, it's all of it, even St. Anger.

always nice to see a fellow met fan :) all I can say is buy all of the testament CDs (aside from the compilations) they're all amazing!

Hi There!, \,,/ \,,/
I'm not really new here, but haven't post anything yet...
....Martin, from Sweden, Hi Thrash buddys!
I've listened to Testament for 6 years now, but after I got First Strike Still Deadly I've been stuck to these guys!...That single record has been in my cdplayer for 3years now and 2005 i listened to it at least 5 times a weak, I promise...

first i've bought The Ritual which are a great record, (10 times better than Black Album!) then i've got Practise and Souls...
I couldn't listen to the first ones (Legacy + New Order) because of the bad sound...I don't like Demonic at all, and Low are in my eyes compleately overrated!=) anyways...
after i've heard First strike I bougth Now Legacy and The New Order right away and today they are for me their best ones (if you don't count First Strike)...

Hope the new record will be a mix between the Gathering & the Old Shit...but (if)Skolnick is playing i think it will be more like Souls of black...hope it will be out sometime in 2006...this record could be the Shit! \,,/ , after the fantastic performance in Live in london these guys can't dissappoint us hehe!

(Most of you already know the old thrash like Reign in Blood, Master and so on...
take a look at www.Darkane.com, a really powerful "modern thrash" group from Sweden)...(far better than in flames)

(im also in to american hardcore punk ala Pennywise, Ignite, 98mute, Deviates and so on...See Ya)

welcome to the Testament world...

.remembering the first days i was into Testament, -thats like 14 years ago- i envy you :)