hi james & andy!

vo

gibson lover
Oct 18, 2005
switzerland
www.gurd.net
after lurking around for a long time & hearing a lot of great things from franky, I registered myself finally...
@andy: rember me? we met some years ago, when my band gurD was supporting life of agony & stuck mojo on their tour.. long time ago...
and speaking of old days:zombie: :
@james:
we met several times during the 80ies, when you were in obituary! rember the poltergeist-guys? or marc oswald? actually, poltergeist was my old band.. (i was the guitarplayer..)
well, i just wanted to say hi & thank you guys for this great place! it's really a cool forum to get great suggestions & tips!:headbang:

cheerz
v.o.

vo said:
@james:
we met several times during the 80ies, when you were in obituary! rember the poltergeist-guys? or marc oswald? actually, poltergeist was my old band.. (i was the guitarplayer..)
well, i just wanted to say hi & thank you guys for this great place! it's really a cool forum to get great suggestions & tips!:headbang:

cheerz
v.o.
80's??? nooooooo.. lol... actually i was in Obituary from late 90 to late 91 ;)

i remember you man! glad you're still at it!

now if andy doesn't banish me for people listing my name before his in thread topics i'll see ya around! heh heh ;)

o.k....early 90ies then...to much fatties i guess..;) :Smokin:

didn'd know, i'd have to adress the master first..*ggg*
it's cool to see some other oldfarts like me still worshipping the 'devils music'..:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

yeah! i'm the only one left from back then... we actually split up in '98, but reformed in '99 with new guys.. & since then, we already had several changes...
it's really difficult here in switzerland to keep some bandmembers..the regular jobs are paid to good i guess.. anyway, i just can't quit.. ;-))
me and franky also have the little creek studio together & try to make the best out of our small budget..

probably... but at least you can tour in your country without playing 2 times in the same city after 2 weeks.. ;-)) switzerland is really THAT small...

yeah! heidelberg/schwimmbad would be cool to play again!
isn't the oktoberfest a munich-thing?!? anyway, it's germany, there will be serious drinking.. ;-)