hi ron, i'm from Argentina and i want...

homerometal

New Metal Member
Dec 26, 2008
hi ron, my name is Rodrigo Laje, from Argentina.. i'm a great fan of your music, specially from Blotted, it makes me so crazy.. some nights some friends and me, go to the house of anyone and drink beers and listen blotted all the night :kickass:... but, unfortunately, i can't bought the original CD 'cause in cordoba the metal isn't listened for the people.. they listen an regional music called CUARTETO, or CUMBIA.. a degradation of real music..

so.. my point is.. where can i buy the original blotted science disc? if i bought it from internet, the price of the CD will be going to higher?

sry if my english is very wrong.. i never gone to an english academy.. thanx to all

hi all!!!
how are you doing Rodrigo...
I'm from Santiago de Chile, and I want to know if you have buy with Paypal... Does it work with no problem?
I really apreciate if you tell me your experience...
thanx!!!

sebas, no tengo experiencia alguna con esto de comprar discos por internet ya que nunca tuve el ahorro para poder gastar 70 pesos (argentinos) en un cd, pero este año que soy mayor y voy a trabajar, voy a introducirme en esto de comprar por internet, CUANDO TENGA ALGUNA NOVEDAD ACERCA DE ESTO TE AVISO!

I am from Brazil, bought 3 cds from Ron using paypal. I have bought other cds through paypal as well as legal mp3s ( Mindawn,cdbaby, emusic ). It is really worth and Ron sends them fast.:headbang: