hi!

darkkiller666

New Metal Member
Nov 25, 2007
in total darkness
sup? my name's Alexis. you can call me Alex or Kenji if you want. i'm 15 and i'm learning to play guitar. i've been playing for two years, but i don't think i'm all that good, lol. i like the bands Slipknot, Killswitch Engage, Diecast, Morbid Angel, Deicide, Metallica, Dimmu Borgir, Stone Sour, Black Label Society, Pantera, The Autumn Offering, Amon Amarth, Cannibal Corpse, Korn, Suffocation, Job For A Cowboy, Iced Earth, Dio, Blind Gaurdian and Iron Maiden. i like more than that, but i don't think i need to list all of them... i also like Three Days Grace, Led Zeppelin, Van Halen and Greenday so it not just limited to metal, but it's mainly bands like Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel and Deicide that interest me. my favorite band is Slipknot cuz they're so unique and i think their music is awesome. my favorite guitarists are Mick and James from Slipknot, Zakk Wylde, and Dimebag Darrell because they are guitar gods to me and they are a really big influence to me. i wonder if i'll be able to play like them, but only time and practice will tell. i want to be in a metal band, but i'm having trouble finding people and i don't know when the best time to start is with school work and my parents pressuring me to go to college, but hopefully it'll all work out in the end.