hi

az9jc8.gif

2d7g3kh.png

I dunno, I think watching this dude get thrown on his head is pretty amusing!

heathbomy5.gif

Man I dunno if I'll be able to take anything you say about MMA seriously again if you're really asking me if that's FEDOR fighting in what is obviously the UFC octagon with a UFC clock in the corner of the TV screen.

Oops I knew Fedor had never been in UFC I wasn't paying attention!

I can prove it, cause there was talk of him joining UFC not too long ago but it didn't happen. Fedor is or was in Pride! Kevin it was a mistake! I didn't notice I tell you!

Oops I knew Fedor had never been in UFC I wasn't paying attention!

I can prove it, cause there was talk of him joining UFC not too long ago but it didn't happen. Fedor is or was in Pride! Kevin it was a mistake! I didn't notice I tell you!
The entire face of professional MMA is a clusterfuck right now because Fedor didn't sign with the UFC. Randy Couture quit because the UFC didn't sign Fedor. Most people still think Fedor is #1 but he hasn't fought anyone of note since Matt Lindland in '06 and that was for a promotion that doesn't even exist anymore. Now he signs with M-1 Global and fights in a co-promotion with an organization that's basically the leftovers of PRIDE. Who knows what will happen with that. If Fedor still wants to be #1, he's gotta fight the best fighters in the world. They're all in the UFC now. Fedor should have signed with the UFC, but I can understand the reasons why he chose not to. He's not #1 anymore as far as I'm concerned. Not until he fights Randy Couture and wins.

Sorry about your thread, Karen. I'm done now.