Hidden messages in their songs.

Midas

Offended? Nobody cares.
Jun 15, 2013
This thread is nonsense, a big thank you to DE4life for the corrections.

Last edited:
Reactions: eochaid
Updated with F(r)iend. Just like the tab page, I won't post in here unless there is a significant find.
In regards to F(r)iend, I fully understand "feel my missed hidden rage" now. Do feel free to comment and talk about these if you so want.

Last edited:
Anders: Who are you?

Midas: The guy on the UM forums who...

Anders: UM forums? :mad:

Midas: ... has the avatar of the kawaii guy with the cat ears... meow!

Anders: :bah: -hangs up-

Last edited:
Reactions: Midas
You're getting these hidden messages by separating the audio channels?

So they did some kind of the "legendary reverse satanic message on TQP"? Lol.

Please read the first post.

Last edited:
Really? I think he meant it as an action/horror movie kind of story. I should note that the stuff I named *robot* aren't actually robots. I just called them that because there's a slight or greater "robot filter" on the voice.
Yo Midas, is there any way you could post a video with captions somehow for one of them? Like Reverse Quiet Place 2? This stuff you discovered sounds really interesting.

I would imagine Anders would be more concerned about being portrayed as a madman than copyright issues tbh.

Reactions: eochaid
Well we lost another brilliant mind. I'm really sure that this freaking IF forums wraps the minds of youngs.

I'LL PRAY TO ANDERS, OUR LORD AND SAVIOR FOR THE NEW ALBUM THIS YEAR SO WE CAN GET OUR MINDS BACK TO NORMAL.

This might be the strangest thing that exists on these forums... I hope Midas is okay, wherever he is.