high school reunion: I"VE BEEN SOLD OUT

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
why why why did this fucking friend of the family have to tell these people setting up the reunion that she'd get in touch with me and i'd want to go? NOW THEY HAVE MY EMAIL.

high school was something i don't want to relive or see again or whatever. half these people probably think i'm smoking crack in some shanty house down south or something, or living in a trailer with some tommy lee looking motherfucker with 6 kids and a heroin problem.... LET THEM THINKTHAT. FUCK THEM. and i guess they
ve been calling my parents house and my dad is all like 'i dunno her number who knows where the fuck she is!' thank god. but then TIA HAS TO GO AN TELL THEM.

i'm fucked.

going to this thing would be like swallowing a bucket of sand!

'hey guys! remember when you used to rank on me? remember how like, all of a sudden i was popular because i wasn't UGLY anymore in your eyes? REMEMBER HOW LIKE< YOU ACCUSED ME OF CHEATING ON THE SAT'S? BOY THOSE WERE THE DAYS!!!!'

blah

awesome. we didnt have a 5th hs reunion and i'm sure we won't have a 10th. i would almost like to go just to laugh at all the people who ended up stuck in new britain/meriden/connecticut.

uh, excepting bigfakesmile!

we didn't have a 5th. my sister (3 years older than me) went to her 10th and said it was like a circus freak show and she wishes she never went. my sister was ms. hot stuff in high school and still is so like, girls were mad catty. i just have NO interest in following the lives of people who stifled me, made me feel like shit, made fun of me, then all of a sudden decided i was 'cool' because of various retarded things. like, i hope they all have face sores and eat bad pork at the reunion. basically.