High Tide

I just looked up The Flood. Its an album released in 1990 culled from unreleased studio tracks.

Its been out of print for years. Why would you think I would have tried to get it?

Hey this is one band I never picked up on and being 50 and buying a ton of 70's stuff I never checked these guys out...are they really worth checking out...the samples I heard are only 30 seconds and with long songs like their's it really is no way to judge them...does anyone know if there are any whole songs out there to check out and it so where...I'm really interested in hearing this band.

I'm heavilly into psyche guitar stuff...but what's this about violin...is this stuff heavy...I'm into stuff like Paladin, Armageddon, Mahogany Rush, Captain Beyond, Leaf Hound...think I'll like it?

Oh yeah almost forgot Hendrix, Trower, Stray Dog, Cactus, Atomic Rooster & Bloodrock.

Paul I just cleaned a cool heavy Rare Earth tune called Mota Molata did I ever send it to you...I also did an old lp by a guy named Danny Toan called 'First Serve" if anyones interested it's kind of instrumental jazz/rock from 1978...came pretty good...it's got some heavy drummers on it like Chuck Burgi and Alphonse Mouzon.