Highs Without Lows video

Imagikafan said:
Does anyone know where I can download the video for Highs Without Lows?

-Mark
Get the Soul Temptation limited edition with DVD Digipack, the video clip is also on it!

Sj

Well, I already bought the US version, so, I'm not going to buy another version just for the video. I'm surprised it's not on the Brainstorm website. Btw, Brainstorm should send that video to MTV2's The Headbanger's Ball. I saw Evergrey's "Blinded" on there last week. \m/

-Mark

I assume the video has been send to music stations :)

Damn it, the video is also on the snippet promo CDs that have been handed out at festivals and such. And I don't have more than just my copy, but if there are any left at all and I can get some more (*smiles sweet at Todde* ;)) I will send one over!

I have the Ltd. Ed. version of the album....

I haven't had a chance to sit down and watch the DVD that came with it yet, (I've been busy listening to the new album!!! best one yet!!!) hopefully it works in my DVD player seeing how it's not formated for all regions... I was told it might not work.

\m/
Dustin

Dustin said:
I have the Ltd. Ed. version of the album....

I haven't had a chance to sit down and watch the DVD that came with it yet, (I've been busy listening to the new album!!! best one yet!!!) hopefully it works in my DVD player seeing how it's not formated for all regions... I was told it might not work.

\m/
Dustin
I heard it should work on (most?) computer DVD players....

In general:
I believe the band got a few reactions to it not being for all regions.. the thing is that it is a thank-you for the support of the European fans and therefor only released with the European release. Hope the sales will get up in the States too, with Soul Temptation!

The video is great! Very simple format of the guys rocking out and very clean and well done! For those of you that don't have it yet good luck! It took me 2 months to find the digi on ebay/Gemm...finally scored it on GEMM and before that I had scored the promo on ebay :headbang: I also have the US version of the same CD and I am hoping to get the other version w/the extra track to complete my collection...yes I am a nerd when it comes to collecting diff versions of my fav groups :tickled: