hmm... choices

RETIREDTrapped

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2001
I have a chance to get the Refuge Denied Vinyl, refuge denied CD, and Into the Mirror cd... expensive, yes... but i think i can convince myself to buy them, as i also picked up Iron maiden - Somewhere in time VINYL for SIX australian dollars, yes, SIX...!!

All up i'm going to be spending $120au for:

Megadeth - SFSGSW Vinyl $10
Megadeth - Peace Sells Vinyl $10
Satriani - SWTA Vinyl $10
Iron Maiden - SSoaSS Vinyl $10
Iron Maiden - SWIT Vinyl $6
Refuge Denied Vinyl $25
Refuge Denied CD $20
ITMB CD $25

(plus postage of course extra)

Is it worth it?? How much would all this stuff be worth if i WASN'T scamming it pretty cheaply?? The megadeth vinyls have to be worth WAY more than $10 each (thats au, it works out to about FIVE american dollars), same with the other cheap ones...

Refuge Denied... it's rare right?? $25 is great isn't it?

-Trapped "The Vinyl Virgin"

ha ha... yeah, that's me too, i think i'll get it all tomorrow

...Looks like the kids go without food for another week! :D

Yeah, it's pretty cool to find this stuff... i'm sending the money order today, so i should have the stuff next week...

I've actually got to find a new needle for my record player, it's 15 yrs old and hasn't ever been replaced, so i gather it's buggered.. :lol:

I got a cat stevens record for FREE yesterday, so i'm on a roll with vinyls and stuff... he he, maybe i should hit the record stores up for a record donation to the "Trapped foundation(tm)"

Try e-bay as you might find them cheaper there. dude.
ITMB CD is too expensive. Ouch... :D

Megadeth is kinda ok...
As for the SanctuarY vinyls, hmmm...
not cheap, but not tooooooo xpensive either...

Get a real job and everything will be at ur feet... ;)

NP: Sound of tzitzikia and thunderstorm....

You can get both sanctuary cds at cdnow CHEAP!Refuge is 11.49 and ITMB for 9.49!!!Ever hear into the mirror LIVE?Promo cd never released!Picked it up on ebay.

Good Mourning is awesome. :headbang:

I'm after Killing is my buisiness... next (the original first, and THEN the remake... i love the original so much, one of my favourite megadeth cd's, surprisingly, as much as i love Peace sells, it has NOTHING on "Loved to deth", that riff is just amazing... and looking down the cross... *drool* :headbang:

Yup. I am now a man :D

I'll post up my euphoria when they arrive in the mail, i ordered the WHOLE FUCKING LOT... ha ha, forget choices, i ordered every single thing :lol:

Seven vinyls, two cd's. All in all worth it... I got some good deals, i got a few iron maiden records for $6 too, that's just... just... awesome... :headbang:

-Trapped

Get a real job and everything will be at ur feet...

ha ha... Yeah, true true... i sold one of my guitars to get this stuff, proud i am. I am stoked at getting the sanctuary vinyl and megadeth vinyls...

I've got some things to send to you metalized!! Have you heard of ALARUM?? Technical Death band from australia, i met the guys at a concert, and i scored their latest demo too... i'll burn you their cd and a copy of the demo...

They said something about a bomb blast or something in greece today metalman.. is everything cool over there??

-Trapped