HMV Japan pre-release

So, let me get this straight, the UK version with DVD is on sale now and is ranked as a best seller....

yet the japense version isn't out yet?

Or am i jsut being stupid?

You're being stupid. :D

The UK versian (with limited ed DVD and digipack) is out July 4th
The Japanese versian (with extra track) is out May 21st

Hope that clears it up for you!

yeah, but look at the english page for the UK release, it has no "Released soon" thing
but rather has a "Ready for order"

Hoorah!! For once us Europeans get a better deal than the Japanese!! :D

Japanese releases always have some extra bonus tracks the rest of the world never get, but this time WE get a DVD!!! :D :D :D

Like Silicon Messiah by BLAZE, Japanese version had a bonus track, South American version had THREE bonus tracks! And they were fuggin amazing bonus tracks too!

Yeah, a DVD is way better than an extra track. But I want both ^_^

I didn't know Silicon Messiah's SA version had three bonus tracks! Do they fit in with the story/theme of the album?

I'm so going to hunt those down.

They don't fit in, which is probably why they were bonus tracks. Allegedly you can't get hold of the SA version as Blaze's ex wife has grabbed all of the available copies and won't let anyone have them. I don't know how true that is though :lol:

The tracks are Motherfuckers are Us (a pretend live song written about a maiden gig Blaze did in Phoenix. Blaze has said that they may well play this on the next tour), The Day I Fell To Earth (amazing!!!) and Tough As Steel (Cover of the Wolfsbane song Steel).

If you want i can try and email these songs to you :)

SiliconMessiah said:
They don't fit in, which is probably why they were bonus tracks. Allegedly you can't get hold of the SA version as Blaze's ex wife has grabbed all of the available copies and won't let anyone have them. I don't know how true that is though :lol:

The tracks are Motherfuckers are Us (a pretend live song written about a maiden gig Blaze did in Phoenix. Blaze has said that they may well play this on the next tour), The Day I Fell To Earth (amazing!!!) and Tough As Steel (Cover of the Wolfsbane song Steel).

If you want i can try and email these songs to you :)

PM'ed ! :Spin: