HMV today

Finally got my copy in the post today:headbang::headbang:!!!
I'll give a thorough review of it soon - after i finish my A-Level IT project by then Master of Illusion will have been played a hell of a lot:kickass:

My copy finally arrived! I'm only about half way through so far, but it's an instant classic in my eyes. I can't congratulate you guys enough on this. It's very different than the last three albums, but in a good way. It sounds much more modern, and I can really see it going down with people who aren't necessarily into power metal. Nice stuff fellas, this is cracking stuff.

My copy finally arrived! I'm only about half way through so far, but it's an instant classic in my eyes. I can't congratulate you guys enough on this. It's very different than the last three albums, but in a good way. It sounds much more modern, and I can really see it going down with people who aren't necessarily into power metal. Nice stuff fellas, this is cracking stuff.

Glad it's arrived and made an impression dude! Look forward to hearing more when you have digested it fully! :headbang:

OK, after listening to it on repeat all afternoon, I've eventually decided that my three favourite tracks are Cemetary Gates, I Don't Believe In Friends Forever and particularly Kings Of Eternity. It's just something about the melodies in those three; they're really, really catchy. I think the guests all did a great job too. I was a little sceptical when I heard Chris Neighbour was going to be on it, but I've been proven wrong as it works out really nicely. It was quite refreshing to hear some more aggressive riffing in places too, it was a pleasant surprise. Overall, this is a monster of a record and I can't wait to see it performed live. Congratulations again guys, I won't be able to stop listening to this for months.

Ah KoE gets another mention, defo a PQ classic.

Mine arrived today too and I have to ask...where can I get a full sized image of the picture on the disc?...it looks awesome and I'd LOVE that on my desktop.

Had mine for a couple of days and its a brilliant album. Some of the songs have already implanted themselves into my head and they helped me through the rubbish that is the company radio station we have at work (especially when the adverts come on)

Just copied onto my mp3 player so I can listen to it on the way into Bath today. Will have a look in the HMV there to see if they've got any copies