Hob Rocked!!

maiden4life

New Metal Member
Jan 21, 2005
Anaheim
This was my first MAIDENS show and I gotta tell ya it kicked ***!! The vocals, the guitar work, bass, drums, everything. Who ever said chicks can't rock?!! :worship: I didnt see some of the show, I was banging my head uncontrollably. :headbang: I will DEFINITELY be checking out more shows!! C ya at Paladinos. ROCK ON !!!

It was also my first time seeing the Maidens, you gals rocked, best show I've been to in a couple months. During The Trooper when the British flag broke off it flew into the audience and hit me right on the head, (it hurt), besides that the show was awsome. I was front row in front of Sara the whole time. See you guys next month at Paladinos.

Thanks, everybody who joined us at the HOB on Thurs. and helped make it a most metal night on the Sunset Strip! :headbang: :headbang:
The dedication and hard work of our management and crew made it possible for us to relax and bring our best to the show. Mark and Chris, we are so fortunate to have you there and we know it! You rule!
The staff at HOB are great people and world class sound and lights (plus a really fabulous dinner, mmmmm! :D ) really made it special.
It was great meeting so many of you after the show. Maiden fans are the best audiences ever and you're the ones who make it possible for us to continue to pay tribute to the greatest metal band of all time!
Up the Irons!!!

etonyx said:
It was also my first time seeing the Maidens, you gals rocked, best show I've been to in a couple months. During The Trooper when the British flag broke off it flew into the audience and hit me right on the head, (it hurt), besides that the show was awsome. I was front row in front of Sara the whole time. See you guys next month at Paladinos.
I'm really sorry about the flag incident, etonyx. I didn't realize anyone had gotten hurt. I'm glad you're ok and you won't let it deter you from coming back! What a Trooper! :kickass: We don't have any purple hearts but would a signed pic and tee shirt from the band help make up for it? I'll pm you.

Keyser Soze said:
I missed it... again... work hours and lack of sleep is kicking my ass... I'm going to make it a point to make it to Cane's and Paladino's.
I'm glad the show kicked arse :)

It must be a heavy duty scheddy to keep a hard core maiden lover like you away. I know how it is, girl. If I wasn't in the shows, I'd barely get out of the house myself! Hope to see ya soon. :wave: