HOLE Guitarist Defends COURTNEY LOVE Against KURT COBAIN Murder Accusations

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
According to The Pulse Of Radio, original HOLE guitarist Eric Erlandson came to the defense of singer Courtney Love on Sunday (May 31) when a fan on Twitter accused Love of being involved in the "murder" of her husband, NIRVANA frontman Kurt Cobain. Despite clear and overwhelming evidence that Cobain shot himself on April 5, 1994, there is a small group of fringe conspiracy theorists who continue to insist that Cobain was killed by someone else and that his wife may have been involved.Someone named "Rod Bain" tweeted to Erlandson, "WHO did Courtney Love get 2 MURDER Kurt Cobain Eric??? the FACTS,EVIDENCE n TRUTH is ALL there soooo?" Erlandson responded, "Another murder accusation. Nice. Thanks Rod. Hope you have a nice life wasted away on 'facts' and 'evidence'."Erlandson criticized Cobain murder conspiracy theorists and the movie "Kurt And Courtney" in a 2012 LA Weekly interview, saying: "['Kurt And Courtney'] was made in a tabloid manner, and I wasn't interviewed for it. Same with the books, even sanctioned biographies, they never interviewed me. They never have the full story. They've never reached out to me. And I have not talked about any of that to the press."Erlandson added: "There's that cartoon side of [Courtney Love] that is intimidating, but deep down inside there is a sweet little kitten. I got to see that, I was lucky enough to see that when we dated. I got to see a lot of that side of her that people don't know anymore."Erlandson filmed some of the previously unseen home movie footage that was seen in the recently released documentary, "Kurt Cobain: Montage Of Heck".

More...