www.elitistrecords.co.uk
rus2.jpg

VIEW FROM SONM's APARTMENT

rus3.jpg

SONM THE DARKEST EATING AN EVIL BANANA

rus1.jpg

WIZARD OMIN AND A FAT CUNT IN BLACK

rus4.jpg

BESTIALITY IS APPARENTLY NORMAL IN RUSSIA.... :)

rus5.jpg

THE LAKE OF DOOM... AND HOME TO EVERY BITING INSECT KNOWN TO MANKIND....

rus6.jpg

MEAT!!!!

rus7.jpg

OMIN THE RUSSIAN VERSION OF JAMIE OLIVER

rus8.jpg

SONM AND BERZERK

rus9.jpg

SONM ENJOYING THE FAMOUS RUSSIAN SPECIALITY... TOOTHPASTE ON BLACK BREAD :)

rus10.jpg

AT THE UZBEKISTANI RESTAURANT WITH THE GUYS. ONE OF THE BEST MEALS EVER!

rus11.jpg

GUYS IN MOSCOW, OVERLOOKING THE CITY

rus12.jpg

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ARM AFTER A BITE FROM SOME STRANGE INSECT.. THE PICTURE DOESN'T DO IT JUSTICE.. THE FUCKING THING WAS SWOLLEN LIKE POPEYE'S....

:lol: Lee was really happy! And I look quite different than at these pictures. I know I am fucking ugly but that doesn't bother me since I always can make people laugh :lol: well at least I am 100% sure about dogs! No ZOOphiles!! :lol:
Lasse! We do not disappear:) I am here!

Lasse... We ate a PIG!! Nothing brutal!! And then were riding my dog:) Lee was the best in that and he also was hunting local goats. That's where the second portion of meat came from!! We don't eat our band members... no way! Only if they play shit! :lol:

Hahahaha! Lee looks really happy and so do i! It`s time for us to come to England and eat somebody cooking him on open fire! Hehehe! BTW ladies and gentlemen, O`m taking orders to cook something as "official Forest Stream`s" cooker! :) So, if you want to race somewhere, Berzerk waits! "official FS`s driver" rules!

Holy crap... an official FS cooooocker... :cry: How can you do that after all we have been through...

nevershine said:
Sonm! So how 'bout a Russian tour/barbecue with Forest Stream and Farmakon in the near future? Fun fun fun!!! ;)

Sounds good! Apart from jokes I am already working towards that direction! :p
:loco:

Agreeding anything with Farmakon doesn't necessarily implies I am willing to do this! Go away to your native Australia you Finnish speaking Russians doing in England their Dutch Ph.D.!:lol: Was a joke! Actually I am trying to do my best and you are welcome:) Next winter!! :lol: