HOLOCAUSTO CANIBAL Signs With BIZARRE LEPROUS PRODUCTION

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
After a long period of silence, Portuguese masters of gore HOLOCAUSTO CANIBAL have signed a deal with Bizarre Leprous Production. The band's new EP, "Larvas", consists of four new songs and is actually a continuation of "Gorefilia"'s approach to paraphilias, involving [once again] sexual arousal and gratification towards sexual behavior that is atypical and extreme. Musically speaking, these new songs evolved into something faster and brutal than "Gorefilia" while maintaining the grooviest side of the band presented in HOLOCAUSTO CANIBAL's previous work. As always, you can expect self-torture, bizarre love, and loads of sperm tainted with blood. Commented HOLOCAUSTO CANIBAL bassist Z. Pedro: “It's with huge pride and accomplishment that I can say that HOLOCAUSTO CANIBAL joined the Bizarre Leprous Production family. We've been fans of the label and its releases and we know Roman for a long time and can honestly say that this was undoubtedly the best choice for this release due to their hard work and their own cult mark on the scene!" Added HOLOCAUSTO CANIBAL drummer Diogo P.: “Personally, I'm very stoked for being working with Roman and the rest of the Bizarre Leprous Production crew. We've known each other for a long time and we know his work and ultra intense distribution around the globe, so I'm very sure that 2014 will be a good year for us! Also, it is amazing to join the ranks of such cult acts as INGROWING, PIGSTY, JIG-AI, AHUMADO GRANUJO, BLOOD, and HAEMORRHAGE."

More...