HOLY CRAP I FORGOT TO POST THIS

Josh Seipp

Nov 19, 2003
Baltimore
Visit site
I WAS DIGGING AROUND IN MY PARENTS BASEMENT LAST NIGHT

AND FOUND A BUNCH OF TOYS I THOUGHT WERE GONE FOREVER!!!

GI Joe - the Hovercraft, Mamba, a HISS Tank, the SPACE SHUTTLE, and a few other vehicles (the cobra snow vehicle, the main joe snow vehicle, the ASP, and that jet with the forward swept wings), and a few figures, inculding HEAT and Night Viper

about 4 bins full of various knight, pirate, and space legos

almost the whole Hoth playset from Micro-Wars

and THE MILLENIUM FALCON!!!!

I was utterly floored. it ruled. so much. I'm crying right now.

cross-post

Oh man! i think there is a very slim chance that my parents garage still holds an ancient knock-off of the robotech zentraedi walker thing with the arms - later coopted by battletech, etc - was that zentraedi? it had the big arms with laser guns instead of hands?

i'm sure my mom still has a barrel of toys including my millenium falcon, at-at, ewok village, x-wing, y-wing, and dagobah system and numerous action figures

my uncle used to buy me something star wars related each christmas

In my parents attic, there's a huge pile of robotech stuff probably still in the original boxes.

I have so many Transformers, Legos, and those one little diecast army vehicle things (always forget the name) in my parent's garage's rafter's. One day when I'm feeling especially retro I'll go over there and play with them all for 10 minutes. Or if I'm ever really desperate for cash, hock them on Ebay.

FalseTodd said:
Oh man! i think there is a very slim chance that my parents garage still holds an ancient knock-off of the robotech zentraedi walker thing with the arms - later coopted by battletech, etc - was that zentraedi? it had the big arms with laser guns instead of hands?

yeah that sounds like the zentraedi officer's battle pod:

glaugimage.gif

you guys who's parents saved your toys: lucky bastards. I hope you enjoy them!