holy crap! the best COFFEE!!!

if you want the creamiest shit ever...get some food from the Chinese restaurant down the street from my apartment, eat it, then wait about 10 minutes...lol.

on the topic...I've never been much of a coffee guy.. but this one band i'm working with the guy has to drink a cup about every hour..by the end of the sessions...he's bouncing off the walls.

if you want the creamiest shit ever...get some food from the Chinese restaurant down the street from my apartment, eat it, then wait about 10 minutes...lol.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH...being something of a toilet-humor enthusiast, I'm overjoyed to be able to add "creamy" to my list of awesome adjectives for describing my bowel movements. Thanks dude.

Here's my approach,

1st: Get some beans of Kenian Pearl, Maragogype (just the same amount) and a little bit of Ethiopian Mokka (about half as much). All should be roasted freshly and slowly, also make sure that they have been fermented. Take care of taste-phase-problems!

2nd: Grind them (it's metal) using a cooler (mustn't get warm). Make sure you use an even running converter (perhaps you'll have to use a masterclock).

3rd: Add some fresh cacao (pure) or cardamom. Remember: good usage of FX won't pop out.

4th: Keep it analogue! Put them into a manual coffeemaker (I'd suggest Bodum) and pour over water at 85° centigrade - more will add kick ("transients"), less will smooth it ("warm sustain"). 0,2 ml per spoon should be average - you may alter the proportions to adjust transparency and "wall of taste".

5th: Let rest for five minutes and 36 seconds but stir up (slow and carefully) every 58 seconds. You may wait longer but don't let the saturation lead to sensible distortion. Push down the sieve (you may use a popfilter instead).

6th: Don't add milk (if it needs to be done at all - concede this job to a professional mastering-engineer).

...maybe I'm a bit of a highend fan.

I thought this was a Ziltoid thread or something.

I don´t like coffee, when my girl drinks coffee, i can´t make her shut up, with anything

I thought this was a Ziltoid thread or something.

I don´t like coffee, when my girl drinks coffee, i can´t make her shut up, with anything

...you could probably shut her up if you punched her in the throat... I would only do that if I was desperate and about to lose it...

You could also wait for the precise moment and stick your penis in her mouth... and hope she doesnt bite.

Here's my approach,

1st: Get some beans of Kenian Pearl, Maragogype (just the same amount) and a little bit of Ethiopian Mokka (about half as much). All should be roasted freshly and slowly, also make sure that they have been fermented. Take care of taste-phase-problems!

2nd: Grind them (it's metal) using a cooler (mustn't get warm). Make sure you use an even running converter (perhaps you'll have to use a masterclock).

3rd: Add some fresh cacao (pure) or cardamom. Remember: good usage of FX won't pop out.

4th: Keep it analogue! Put them into a manual coffeemaker (I'd suggest Bodum) and pour over water at 85° centigrade - more will add kick ("transients"), less will smooth it ("warm sustain"). 0,2 ml per spoon should be average - you may alter the proportions to adjust transparency and "wall of taste".

5th: Let rest for five minutes and 36 seconds but stir up (slow and carefully) every 58 seconds. You may wait longer but don't let the saturation lead to sensible distortion. Push down the sieve (you may use a popfilter instead).

6th: Don't add milk (if it needs to be done at all - concede this job to a professional mastering-engineer).

...maybe I'm a bit of a highend fan.

I think if you were going for high end, you'd be suggesting Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee beans.

...you could probably shut her up if you punched her in the throat... I would only do that if I was desperate and about to lose it...

You could also wait for the precise moment and stick your penis in her mouth... and hope she doesnt bite.

Nah, i´m not that rude, i´ll never put a hand over her in that way, lol, and about the penis well, i know she will continue to talk anyway, and i like silent sex.

If it takes more than five words to order it, it isn't fucking coffee. If it involves instant coffee, flavored coffee, Starbucks, or vending machine petroleum byproduct, it is nowhere near the best coffee.

Jeff

If it takes more than five words to order it, it isn't fucking coffee. If it involves instant coffee, flavored coffee, Starbucks, or vending machine petroleum byproduct, it is nowhere near the best coffee.

Jeff

:lol: Exactly.

Anyhow my favorite homebrew coffee is as fallows:

Start with this, french roast is my favorite UNGROUND! (very important as that pre ground shit is just that SHIT.)

french.gif

Then use one of these at HOME at the time of brewing for freshness :heh: :

BRAUN_KSM2.jpg

Pour that shit into your coffee maker I use 2 teaspoons or so (for 4 cups).

Now for the after part:

2 teaspoons of sugar and just enough whole milk to cool that fucker down.

Four fucking heaping tablespoons of freshly ground espresso roast in a 8 cup drip pot (with a thermal carafe) run through with distilled water.

Sprinkle each cup with a bit of cinnamon, sugar to taste, then soy creamer to lighten (and to speed intake).

:zombie: to :Smokin: in about a cup and a half. Eating bananas prevents the full-pot :ill:-ness that may occur during overnight applications.

:lol: Exactly.

Anyhow my favorite homebrew coffee is as fallows:

Start with this, french roast is my favorite UNGROUND! (very important as that pre ground shit is just that SHIT.)

french.gif

Then use one of these at HOME at the time of brewing for freshness :heh: :

BRAUN_KSM2.jpg

Pour that shit into your coffee maker I use 2 teaspoons or so (for 4 cups).

Now for the after part:

2 teaspoons of sugar and just enough whole milk to cool that fucker down.

You heathens and your sugar and milk... if you make it right to start with you shouldn't need that shit. If you can't get your hands on an espresso machine, do yourself a favor and get a Bodum press pot and learn to use the fucker. Grow a pair and drink it straight. Don't cool it down or sweeten it up or anything like that - hell, drink it straight out of the pot if you can get away with it. Life's too short for shitty fucking coffee.

Jeff

does anyone else think that soymilk works better than normal milk in coffee? I normally hate soymilk, but I think it takes coffee to another level...

and although soymilk kicks ass in coffee, black coffee is obviously the most "metal" way to go...period.