Holy Fuck.

Burti

Apr 22, 2007
Necrophagist was AMAZING live.

Extreme Unction is like earsex live.

WOW!

Catch these guys if you get a chance.

Maybe you caught them on a really shitty day, because they fucking slayed.

I have a running bet with my friends here how to pronounce Necrophagist. Is it Nekro-fayjist or neKRAHFAJIST?

I always called them Necrofayjist because it's derived from Necrophagia...but then again it comes from Latin which would be pronounced Nekro-fuh JIA. I'm confused.

It's Fahgist or Fayjist.

I asked Muhammed once and he said something like "I've heard it pronounced both ways by everyone, so either way is acceptable. Everyone knows it's us in the end".

I'll ask him again friday night if I stick around. Might leave after fetus depending on what my schedule for saturday is.

i say it like sarco phagus only with necro phagus only add the T at the end.

That's how all my Italian friends say it, but Italian and English put their accents on different parts of speech.

It's weird hearing them say cowboy, Star Wars, and Necrophagist.

It's like cow-BOY and star WARS and the aforementioned NeCROphagist.

It's Fahgist or Fayjist.

I asked Muhammed once and he said something like "I've heard it pronounced both ways by everyone, so either way is acceptable. Everyone knows it's us in the end".

I'll ask him again friday night if I stick around. Might leave after fetus depending on what my schedule for saturday is.

I never understood why people bother peope in bands with such inane questions... why not just have an interesting convo, unrelated to their music/band... you might even make friends and stay in contact after the show. Then you can get guestlisted, backstage and party and have fun. Hell it works for me so I would recommend just treating them like normal people and giving them an enjoyable experience when you meet, try to remember they're people too and they're gonna hear the same questions asked to them a million times on a tour.... it must be mind-numbing. :zombie:

LOL FAYJIST SOUNDS LIKE JIZZ
LOL THEY SHOULD TOUR WITH FAGENFORCE!

I never understood why people bother peope in bands with such inane questions... why not just have an interesting convo, unrelated to their music/band... you might even make friends and stay in contact after the show. Then you can get guestlisted, backstage and party and have fun. Hell it works for me so I would recommend just treating them like normal people and giving them an enjoyable experience when you meet, try to remember they're people too and they're gonna hear the same questions asked to them a million times on a tour.... it must be mind-numbing. :zombie:

Because it was the band's first US tour and it was a question on several peoples minds?

Trust me, I act like a normal person to these "famous methul" people I meet... EXCEPT ROB LOWE. In Rob Lowe's case I invite him back to my hotel room and discuss how much I wanna ejaculate all over him. True story.

Because it was the band's first US tour and it was a question on several peoples minds?

Trust me, I act like a normal person to these "famous methul" people I meet... EXCEPT ROB LOWE. In Rob Lowe's case I invite him back to my hotel room and discuss how much I wanna ejaculate all over him. True story.

I wasn't targeting you specifically, but every time I see a concert, whether I am backstage or waiting out back of the venue... it's always the same shit... "OMG I LOVE YOUR VOICE I LOVE YOUR SONGS HOW DO YOU SING THAT WAY???"... it's always the same fucking questions that the annoying cunt of a person would know the answer to if they just read any goddamn magazine interview prior to their encounter. But meh.

Gamma Ray >>>>>>>>>>>>> Necrophagist

Well, duh :lol:

I had a great conversation with Vinnie Cavanagh from Anathema about Dani Filth and COF...Les called them "Dani and the Filths" about the time he left, hehe.

Then after another show I drank with those guys for like 4 hours and the biggest drinker was the cello player...it was their acoustic tour they did. Really strange and interesting conversations ensued that night. Super nice guys, but Vinnie gets really really serious when he gets drunk and it's late and Danny's the complete opposite. He avoids ppl after the show until he has a few drinks then loosens up.

I prefer speaking about stupid shit with the artists because they've heard all the same questions and they usually just want an interesting conversation with someone and to talk about something completely different.