holy fuckduck!!!!

turnloosetheswans

metal weirdoD
Aug 15, 2002
milwaukee,wi
www.myspace.com
from blabbermouth.net....

NILE, NAPALM DEATH, VOIVOD, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, THE BERSERKER To Team Up For U.S. Tour - Sep. 23, 2002

NILE, NAPALM DEATH, VOIVOD, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD and THE BERSERKER will be teaming up for a month-long North American trek as part of what should prove to be one of the most creative and strongest metal club tour packages in recent memory. The tour will reportedly kick off on January 17th, 2003 in Houston, Texas and will feature the five bands performing in the above-mentioned running order (NILE being the headliner). Confirmed dates so far are as follows:

Jan. 17 – Houston, TX @ Fitzgeralds
Jan. 18 – Austin, TX @ Backroom
Jan. 19 – Dallas, TX @ Canyon Club
Jan. 21 – Phoenix, AZ @ Bash on Ash
Jan. 23 – Santa Ana, CA @ Galaxy Theater

cuz god loves me it seems

Nile are really good now with Tony and Jon in the band. Saw them twice this year so far and they are the best they've ever been....
Napalm Death are usually a good live band. I like their older material and I have seen them more times than I can remember....
I dont know a damn thing about The Beserker at all. I don't even know what they sound like.....
I have never seen Strapping Young Lad and I really like Devin Townsend. I know Paul and Eric (my ND bandmates) have to be pretty happy that they're coming back.....
but anyone that knows me must know that I am having a motherfucking heart attack that I get to see VOIVOD again!! With Snake on vocals!! Voivod are my favorite metal band of all time. Period. If they play a song from Angel Rat I will be in heaven. As soon as anyone know any Chicago/Milwaukee/Indiana tourdates, please post them. My birthday is Jan. 30th, so if they played somewhere nearby then, that would own me.
Voivod rules all.

berzerkerpic.jpg

All I know about Berzerker is that they wear masks like the thing in Predator.

Originally posted by NvmbrsDoom5
Nile are really good now with Tony and Jon in the band. Saw them twice this year so far and they are the best they've ever been....
Napalm Death are usually a good live band. I like their older material and I have seen them more times than I can remember....
I dont know a damn thing about The Beserker at all. I don't even know what they sound like.....
I have never seen Strapping Young Lad and I really like Devin Townsend. I know Paul and Eric (my ND bandmates) have to be pretty happy that they're coming back.....
but anyone that knows me must know that I am having a motherfucking heart attack that I get to see VOIVOD again!! With Snake on vocals!! Voivod are my favorite metal band of all time. Period. If they play a song from Angel Rat I will be in heaven. As soon as anyone know any Chicago/Milwaukee/Indiana tourdates, please post them. My birthday is Jan. 30th, so if they played somewhere nearby then, that would own me.
Voivod rules all.

thats crazy... me bday is also the 30th of the jan...

the beserker is crazy but they are repetative... so i dont know if that makes ya real crazy if ya keep being the same crazy over and over again

and if voivod does panorama ill bawl

and im gonna go as far as i have to so i can see this show..... as udo sez...."METAL HEART!!!"

NILE, NAPALM DEATH, VOIVOD, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, THE BERZERKER: More Dates Announced - Sep. 26, 2002

More dates have been confirmed for the much-anticipated NILE, NAPALM DEATH, VOIVOD, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD and THE BERZERKER North American tour, which is set to kick off in mid-January. The updated itinerary looks like this:

Jan. 17 – Houston, TX @ Fitzgeralds
Jan. 18 – Austin, TX @ Backroom
Jan. 19 – Dallas, TX @ Canyon Club
Jan. 21 – Phoenix, AZ @ Bash on Ash
Jan. 22 – Hollywood, CA @ Key Club
Jan. 23 – Santa Ana, CA @ Galaxy Theater
Jan. 30 – Minneapolis, MN @ The Quest

A Chicago date the famous Vic Theater is tentatively scheduled to take place on January 31st, while additional shows are expected to be announced for the following cities: San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Denver, Cincinnati, Detroit, Cleveland, Philadelphia, New York City, Worcester, Norfolk, Atlanta, Tampa, and Ft. Lauderdale.

Tickets will go on sale for all confirmed dates in the next couple of weeks, with advance ticket prices ranging from $15 to $20.

SHOUT AT THE FUCKING DEVIL!!!!!!!

Fuuuuuuck! The day after my birthday at the Vic! I love the Vic Theater. I haven't seen a show there since, I believe, Type O Negative back around four years ago or so. That's some good shit. I'd go to Cleveland to see Voivod as well. I hope the weather isnt atrocious.