Holy motherfucker

PiNkMaGGiT

I rule at everything
Oct 28, 2002
Queensland, Australia
Visit site
All you guitarists should check out the video "paganini's 5th caprice" by Jason Becker. That guy is (was :() and absolute freak. I downloaded the tab for that video and you wouldn't believe how impossibly difficult that shit it, yet he makes it look like a walk in the park.

Once again, Jason Becker - Paganini's 5th Caprice :worship: :OMG:
I found it with Kazaa, it's about a 24MB file but hell worth it.

yeah you're not kidding. I've never seen the video but I had an mp3 of it awhile ago..and it's absurd how fast he played it. And I know some of that piece so I know how hard it is...it's not easy even at a normal speed..but at the speed he plays it at it's just ridiculous heh
He was so amazing

would like to see the video, but on my computer it'd take like a month to download

LoL - old news man - Becker's been around since the 80's.

I actually didn't like the way he did it at all but I'm a big big fan of his perpetual burn and perspectives disks. Excellent stuff... a tad in the "wank shred" area but I like it.

And yeah - that piece is a bit of a toughy ;)

FretsAflame said:
LoL - old news man - Becker's been around since the 80's.

I actually didn't like the way he did it at all but I'm a big big fan of his perpetual burn and perspectives disks. Excellent stuff... a tad in the "wank shred" area but I like it.

And yeah - that piece is a bit of a toughy ;)
Lol - no shit man - I've been a fan of Becker's for years :p

The reason for the establishment of the thread is that I had never seen the video of him doing Paginin's 5th til this morning, because I didn't know it existed. I've had the sound file for as long as I can remember but it's got nothing on seeing him actually play it.

If you think it sounds impressive you'll fucken lose it when you see him play it :headbang:

PiNkMaGGiT said:
All you guitarists should check out the video "paganini's 5th caprice" by Jason Becker. That guy is (was :() and absolute freak. I downloaded the tab for that video and you wouldn't believe how impossibly difficult that shit it, yet he makes it look like a walk in the park.

Once again, Jason Becker - Paganini's 5th Caprice :worship: :OMG:
I found it with Kazaa, it's about a 24MB file but hell worth it.
If you have some class, you will buy the video from http://www.jasonbecker.com/
Mr. Loomis has the utmost respect for JASON