Holy shit Batman!

Seawall

East Coast's Only Hope
Jan 7, 2007
Fuck, Florida
What the fuck has happened to the forums? Did Pennsylvania blow up without my knowledge or you faggots really that busy?

It's true. This is the same "sick" that I had in Florida. The Doctor says it's allergies, which I gotta believe him on since I have not developed any other symptoms at all. He gave me 3 different inhalers. 2 for the nose, and one of those advair discs you inhale through the mouth. It's only my second day on them, but they don't seem to be doing much. The good news is, I get something like this every summer, and it usually goes away once it starts to cool down. It's ironic I hate the winter, but, I need the winter air to not die, hahaha.

It's true. This is the same "sick" that I had in Florida. The Doctor says it's allergies, which I gotta believe him on since I have not developed any other symptoms at all. He gave me 3 different inhalers. 2 for the nose, and one of those advair discs you inhale through the mouth. It's only my second day on them, but they don't seem to be doing much. The good news is, I get something like this every summer, and it usually goes away once it starts to cool down. It's ironic I hate the winter, but, I need the winter air to not die, hahaha.

THATS RIGHT VINNIE YOU NEED WINTER!! LOL:cool: