Holy shit, DICK SIRLOIN GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!

Yep, just checking in to see what 10/10 buy or die this summer. and to see what eveyone said about alcest. I live in SF now and was actually in Aquarius records t'other day. "First utterance" on vinyl? I THINK SO.

I'll just disappear now again, thanks :)

Yep, just checking in to see what 10/10 buy or die this summer. and to see what eveyone said about alcest. I live in SF now and was actually in Aquarius records t'other day. "First utterance" on vinyl? I THINK SO.

I'll just disappear now again, thanks :)

Good to hear from you. Hope all is super-fucking-well, my friend.

Yes, Ive had First Utterance on LP for a while. Ace-tastic-o. :worship:

Yeah, just doing the grad school thing (MFA writing). Loving the ratio here of hot women to straight males. Amazing. Other than that, mostly getting drunk and listening to david bowie. where's nad? and jaykeeley? Did they pull a "BWD" as well?

NAD pops in and does Gugs-esque posting rampages then disappears. I talk to him a few times/week on MySpace...he's doing well. Him and his chica.

Ali has also taken a "hiatus" of sorts from the forum. Has, understandably, priorities like family. Still talk to him via email as well.

Lurch has had some mucho excitement in his life as well. :)

RC isn't what it used to be, that's for sure.

I guess we are all "growing up." *shrug*

Also heard THIS for the first time today:

1120259046_7e89c30a90_o.jpg

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...l-me-more-about-aphrodites-child-666-a-2.html <----- last few posts :lol:

NAD pops in and does Gugs-esque posting rampages then disappears. I talk to him a few times/week on MySpace...he's doing well. Him and his chica.

Ali has also taken a "hiatus" of sorts from the forum. Has, understandably, priorities like family. Still talk to him via email as well.

Lurch has had some mucho excitement in his life as well. :)

RC isn't what it used to be, that's for sure.

I guess we are all "growing up." *shrug*

Yeah, hard to believe i've been posting on and off at this fucking place for more than five years.... Who knows, if not for this place I might be listening to Canned Heat now

We should start another flame war with the CoB board again to get things going. MARKGUGS WE NEED YOU!

Still sucks about lizard though :cry: