Holy Shit! Lol

That is incredible. What the hell is wrong with people wanting to keep lizards and vermin and shit like that?

This bit made me puke -> "Larger pieces of flesh torn off by the lizards were scooped up and taken back to the webs of tarantulas and other bird-eating spiders.”

Sounds like something from Lucio Fulci's "The Beyond"!!

By the way, The Sun newspaper is the biggest selling paper in Britain. Page 3 birds get their tits out for it on a daily basis. No nipple pasties either, just glorious raspberry ripples after a good ice cubing session.

Oh . . . and I think owning a ferret in California is illegal . . . or something like that. I might be mistaken, though. That's just weird.

That has nothing to do with this thread, but I couldn't find anywhere else to post it.

To quote Stan from the South Park Movie: "What the hell is wrong with fucking German people!?!?"

This is a sick but very funny article. I mean, who the fuck would want anything crawling around their appartment? Can you imagine the noise at night when you are trying to sleep? Some people should be sent an obligatory gun with their name engraved on one gold / silver bullet with a laminated note reading "Do Not Resuscitate."

JayKeeley said:
By the way, The Sun newspaper is the biggest selling paper in Britain. Page 3 birds get their tits out for it on a daily basis. No nipple pasties either, just glorious raspberry ripples after a good ice cubing session.

Holy shit!! I didnt notice that! haha...that rocks. We need more newspapers like that!:headbang:

JayKeeley said:
When me and my mates were 10/11 we used to make pit stops at a nearby petrol station on the way home from school and eye up each day's page 3 girl. It's not limited to The Sun either.

That article was very creepy. I was careful to read most of it very quickly before any of the photos could load :oops: