Holy Shit! Sammy Hagar makes good tequila!

Burzumite

Pretentious hipster hat
Nov 14, 2004
Ohio
Seriously. I mean, who knew anything good could come from a douche like Sammy Hagar. I mean, look at him:

SAM02COPY.jpg

Isn't that sooo gay? But seriously. It's soooo smooth, and strong (110 Proof!)

Long live David Lee Roth!

Still hesitant to try Cabo Wabo, even though I've heard nothing but good things.

I mean Sammy Hagar sucks SO BAD that I can't imagine he'd make a better tequila than Don Julio. Or maybe I just don't want him to.

I agree, dude. Normally, I need a chaser or else I risk throwing up, but I didn't need anything for this. I'm a puss when it comes to anything besides Jack or Jager, but I took this like a champ!

I don't want him to either, I hate Hagar. Fuck Him, but Cabo Wabo is some nice stuff.

But come on! He took David Lee Roth away! I will always miss that cokehead. He was so stupid and obnoxious, but yet I still love him. I am really an ass, this is like making fun of retards! I am going to Hel! (Yes, with one L!)

Maybe thats the real issue here!

Don't you think that DLR doing solo albums actually removed him from Van Halen? Hagar came afterwards. Hagar had credentials at that point, he had around a dozen mainstream rock singles that had got into the top ten. While DLR was frolicking with Vai and Sheehan Van Halen were STILL producing platinum albums.

DLR was singing lounge in Vegas not long ago for crying out loud...

DLR's run with VH was good but Hagar hate is just dumb.

I mean, look at this:

rollingstone.jpg

That hurts. I was just owned, infront of and by my idols!

I really dont know much about VH, or DLR, or SH, all I know is what drunk rednecks tell me about the glory days of Van Halen. Hell, I dont even like anything by Van Halan past their self titled album!

1984 was spectacular.

I try to stay away from Tequila anymore, the last time I drank it, I blacked out and bad things happened. The devil's juice.

also in terms of the hagar/dlr van halen argument its as simple as this:

if you prefer van halen's wild crazy partying rock and roll songs then obviously david lee roth is the best, or if you prefer van halen's more well-written serious songs, then you like hagar better.

personally i like both, but dlr is a complete jackass imo.

The only thing I really hate with Hagar is the amount of sappy love songs he wrote. He made a lot of cool rocking songs with Van Halen. And remember that after the first 5150 tour Sammy was forbided to play guitar like he can by EVH, because the guy can shred pretty well and it was turning the focus away from the deity of EVH....

My favorite VH album is Women and Children First...