Holy Terror....any fans?

Headquake

Jan 17, 2003
London, Canada
Visit site
Holy Terror are probably my favorite thrash band with Terror and Submission being possibly my favorite album of all time. I never hear anyone talk about or mention them which I find strange as they aren't really that underground.
Any fans here? I'd like to hear opinions and/or stories about this mighty, yet criminally underated band.:kickass:

Mind Wars is absolutely my beloved thrash / metal album! I cant put it into words, but this album has such atmosphere which i havent found anywhere else.

DUDE, totally preaching to the choir with me. Mind Wars is in my top 5 thrash albums ever. LP framed above my Confessor "Condemned" LP in mancave. I reached out the their guitarist to try and give them money to complete the remix of the full album that only a portion of appears on the El Revengo collection. No luck. :( Author, Jeff Wagner, has let me go through his LP collection a few times and i drool when i get to his two different versions of Terror & Submission.

Also if any of you bought the 2 cd reissue and wanted a corrected mp3 of Judas Reward email me at TribunalRecords@aol.com I had Jamie King fix it i was so pissed.

2.jpg

Definitely, Matt! But i also simply love Debt Of Pain, Judas Reward, Damned By Judges... Those melodies... BTW Keith Deen daughter is on youtube here:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwTXQrQxhu0&feature=plcp[/ame]

Matt-I saw your Mind Wars sleeve in your other post in the collection thread...made me smile.
I'd love for the rest of the album to be remastered like the 4 songs on El Revengo, they sound monstrous.
I didn't pick up the 2cd reissue, what was wrong with Judas Reward?

"Mind Wars" is the single greatest Thrash album ever recorded. Matt, gotta get that Jamie fix of "Judas Reward". I have the Candlelight reissue with the 'glitch'. Very pissed they didn't correct it from the 1998 Powerage version. I wish Kurt Kilfelt went ahead with his plan on remixing the whole album. The tracks on "El Revengo" came out great.