hope leaves tabbed

seeing that you're located at italy, how abou doing some Novembre tabs?? preferably classica and novembrine waltz... what do you think...........

diospada said:
seeing that you're located at italy, how abou doing some Novembre tabs?? preferably classica and novembrine waltz... what do you think...........

yea, that would be wicked. i remember someone did a powertab of come pierrot that was pretty good.

i've figured out a some stuff from classica so if anyone's planning on tabbing some of it, i could probably send them some of what i've already figured out

I made the power tab for come pierrot, and i know it has some missing parts in it (like the harmony guitar in the intro, a couple of backing ones in the pre-solo section), but I don't feel like fixing it! I'm making a powertab for winter 1941, but i hardly have any of it done...I also have tabs written out on paper for a bunch of "tales from a winter to come" and "cold blue steel," and I was probably going to attempt "Children of the Twilight" sometime. You should definitely send me everything you have, though...I hate figuring out stuff that I don't need to! My email address is rabbitmadeofsteel@yahoo.com .

wankerness said:
I made the power tab for come pierrot, and i know it has some missing parts in it (like the harmony guitar in the intro, a couple of backing ones in the pre-solo section), but I don't feel like fixing it! I'm making a powertab for winter 1941, but i hardly have any of it done...I also have tabs written out on paper for a bunch of "tales from a winter to come" and "cold blue steel," and I was probably going to attempt "Children of the Twilight" sometime. You should definitely send me everything you have, though...I hate figuring out stuff that I don't need to! My email address is rabbitmadeofsteel@yahoo.com .

ok, sure...i've figured out quite alot of 'cold blue steel' and 'tales from...', some of it might be incorrect though. Anyway, once i find some time, i'll tab the parts out and send em.

if you have anything else tabbed out, could you send em to me at n1kk666@hotmail.com