Horrified

Nov 23, 2002
A band with Mikael Akerfeldt doing some backing vocals? WHAT?! WHY DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS? I picked up the album, 'Deus Diabolus Inversus' anyway, I haven't really had a chance to listen properly yet. Anybody else heard them?

yeah,he sings a couple of lines on the song called "avatar of age of horus"...a good song actually !!...even if it's only something like 10 words but i garuantee you guys that you're gonna recognize his voice !!

Soilwork - A Predators Portrait

Also did lead (Vocals) on "EoS - Forever Together Forever" if my mempry serves me rightly... 'tis a good song :)

Hearse said:
And he sings on Katatonia's 'Brave Murder day' album :p

dang you beat me to it!

well he's on the "Sounds Of Decay" ep also i belive.

KevyCanavan said:
What do you call that 40 minute long, one track album he guested on? I'ts great.

You're a funny man. If you seriously don't know what it's called, you're even funnier :)

Lets not forget that he did vocals on that oldschool death band.. with that 3-song ep and that album.. uhh.. what were they called? i think the drummer's name was Dan something? It had a funny accent in it...

I'm so forgetful :D

IAmEternal said:
You're a funny man. If you seriously don't know what it's called, you're even funnier :)

Lets not forget that he did vocals on that oldschool death band.. with that 3-song ep and that album.. uhh.. what were they called? i think the drummer's name was Dan something? It had a funny accent in it... õ or something like that...

I'm so forgetful :D

I think it might be 'Dan Swine'... :confused:

'Dan Swan' :err:

'Dan Swane'.....

Well, one of those. ;)