Horror films -- what happened to all the chicks in tank tops?

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Love Hewitt and Buffy in I know what you did last summer...

ikwyd07.jpg

Eliza Dushku in Wrong Turn...

wrong_turn08.jpg

Jessica Biel in Texas Chainsaw Massacre (remake)....

TexasChainsawMassacre09.jpg

Don't tell me the trend is over! :yell:

Midriffs rule. :headbang:

My mom bought me Cabin Fever on DVD. I've never seen it, but there was a Peter Jackson quote on the box and was cheap at Target apparently, so there you go.

Any titties? Gosh I hope so, gee willakhesr.

I haven't seen Cabin Fever although I've caught clips, and yeah, I saw boobage. That said, it was full on pap display -- the whole midriff fetish in a wonderbra was downplayed. I don't want to see flesh, I prefer something left to the imagination muwahaha.

Oh okay, I getcha. And yeah, totally agree. I mean well, I definitely want a hooter shot as well, but start off with a tease.

lingerie > naked

Because you can always rip off the Victoria's Bullshit.

NADatar said:
Because you can always rip off the Victoria's Bullshit.
Why would anyone do that? Keep that expensive shit on -- tits look better in a bra, ass looks better in a thong, and feet look better in pumps.

Hey, I didn't know there were sites dedicated to the midriff. :tickled: Remember Britney before she was knocked up and walking around in public bathrooms in barefeet?

19977926_4d858991dd_o.jpg

*waits for the oompas to start talking about man cock*

i want to see some belly-button rings when i see a chick's stomach

also sex costumes can look sexier than nudity if the girl knows what the fuck she's doing (the fully clothed pix of Jenna Jameson and Pink and some of Britney/Christina etc etc etc)

Conspicuously Absent said:
I prefer my slot B's to be hot and wet and not smell like poo.
breeder
did you stop to realize that a lot of guys (and girls) actually enjoy RECIEVING anal as oppossed to just the guys that have a performing anal fetish (a lot of "straight" guys say that fucking a woman's ass feels better than fucking a pussy)