Horse sodomy?

infoterror

Apr 17, 2005
Seattle Man Answers the Question, "Is it Dangerous to be Penetrated by a Horse?"

King County sheriff's detectives are investigating the owners of an Enumclaw-area farm after a Seattle man died from injuries sustained while having sex with a horse boarded on the property.

Investigators first learned of the farm after the man died at Enumclaw Community Hospital July 2. The county Medical Examiner's Office ruled that the death was accidental and the result of having sex with a horse.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002382718_horse15m.html

You only think you're surprised at the extent of his injuries... watch THE VIDEO now:

what's the username and password to see that video? I want to see it really bad because it sounds funny but when I go to load it it asks for a password and stuff.

i wont watch that but like cycobully said he got what he deserves and i hope it at least makes a sick fuck think before doing any such thing to a poor helpless animal

Apparently it's legal (in certain states) ..as long as you can't prove the animals didn't enjoy it.

No joke (sadly).

cycobully said:
Serves the muthafucker right for abusing/taking advantage of an animal

Here here! However, I don't know how much that dog enjoyed being dressed up in your signature.

Just kidding--- sorta. *smile