Hottest member

C

Cara

What? Warrel? No! JIM IS MOST DEFINITELY THE HOTTEST MEMBER OF NEVERMORE!!!!!!!WHY? BECAUSE HE'S HOT! JUST LOOK AT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a life, its only a dream.

You write like another chick on this board -AIDA.
HAHAAHa

Jim sticks out like a sore fucking thumb. He looks like a preppy motherfucker to me. Plus, i have a couple live shows, and Jim is a big CRY BABY!!! HAHAHAHAHA. He cried and got mad(i know he was mad cause Warrel said it on the mic HAHAHA) cause Warrel was letting PPL stage dive. He also got mad cause cause ppl in the crowd was screaming for a Sanctuary song, and Warrel said OK, Jim cried,,,,,,,,,,,,Jim is a Pussy. He plays good bass though. HAHAHAA. Other than looking like a prep ass and being a cry baby,,he is A-OK.

By far, Jeff is most definitely the hotttest member. Statuesque, beautiful and baby blues to die for. I got the privilege to meet him and he is such a sweetheart.

well.... I've met Jeff a couple of times too many, he's a great kisser and a sucker for blonde young girls. A bit too eager to get in the sack... Don't get me wrong, he's a great guy!

Man, I love this! He, he, he. Thanks for all the replies, people. Sorry, Jim, it looks like you're not today's lucky winner!

Man creates...

the women builds the scenes

thanks

MEtalized

regards

the obscure one.

CARA TO START TEH POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE.

Ha ha. I have to agree, he does look like a muskteer! But what's wrong w/ that? Actually, it doesn't matter whose the hottest member of the band, what I really care about is the music. Nevermore is one of the tightest, most talented metal bands out there and I wish more people knew it!

... is certainly the habitant of the hottest place. I think that this fact by its own makes him the hottest of all on earth by default.:heh: