House of Aquarius - The World Through Blood Red Eyes

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Got a PM the other day from Doomsniffer: BUY THIS FUCKING NOW!!!11111 so I did, 100% blind. Downloaded some mp3s I found to sample until it arrives in teh mail (and to decide if I needed to cancel the order :tickled: ):

HOLY BALLS. This is some awesome thick stoner stuff in the vein of Monster Magnet but with the heaviness of Kyuss. Good shit, looking forward to receiving the album. How can you go wrong with songtitles like Rock n' Roll Grandma and the KKK?

Hehe. I told you. Dude, you're gonna really enjoy that album. I know I do. I knew that you slob Kyuss' knob so I would imagine you would like these dudes. It's a kickass album throughout. One of the best of last year.

What the hell do you do all day, Doomcifer? You have more CDs than the rest of us combined. Plus, you have to spend more time researching these bands than everybody on every board at UM combined. That leaves you about 12 minutes to eat, sleep, and shit everyday. That leaves only one conclusion . . . you're an insomniac with anorexia and constipation.

Hahahhahahahqa that ruled

And YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES fucking the end of Out of the Hands of your God is fucking up there with god damn MAYNARD JAMES GOD DAMN SHITFUCKING KEENAN territory.

A FUCKING MAZING.

Gee, I wasn't drunk with that last post. :loco:

What I was referring to with the MJK comment was his ability to hold a note for eternity, that closing part of Out of the Hands of Your God is pretty stellar. His voice is nowhere near the quality of Maynard though.

Stoner fans simply MUST check these dudes out. It's not the best ever, but it is extremely solid.