House of Lords, Cartesian Dreams

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
Latest album from the amazing legends of hard rock with some of their heaviest material, check out the song Cartesian Dreams on this video! Album to be released on Sept. 18 2009 by Frontiers Records, (if u haven't noticed all I do is listen to bands on Frontiers Records, most of the time) and don't forget new Danger Danger Revolve also out on Sept.18.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought them both at ProgPower. Haven't had a chance to listen to then yet due to the fact I just picked up the new Gotthard, Megadeth, and Delain.

Me too! In face those 2 titles ended up being my first cds I bought at PP this year. The Voices of Rock II album is also pretty good (Shortino, Martin etc).

Bought them both at ProgPower. Haven't had a chance to listen to then yet due to the fact I just picked up the new Gotthard, Megadeth, and Delain.

I saw them a couple of years ago at Jaxx. Great band - wish I saw this at ProgPower as I'd like to have grabbed a copy. Hoping they come by Jaxx again someday. At least I did find the new Celesty, which I was listening to on the way to work. I thought that was pretty good.

Latest album from the amazing legends of hard rock with some of their heaviest material, check out the song Cartesian Dreams on this video! Album to be released on Sept. 18 2009 by Frontiers Records, (if u haven't noticed all I do is listen to bands on Frontiers Records, most of the time) and don't forget new Danger Danger Revolve also out on Sept.18.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InXGGQNhpFY

HOL are one of the few veteran hard rock bands that actually put out releases with their signature sound intact. Most of the time these bands try to sound melodic but "modern", which gets on my nerves. :Smug: I really like the Frontiers output too, but that's definitely not all I listen to though.

~Brian~

i wasn't terribly impressed with the new album. this band is becoming fairly run of the mill. again, don't get me wrong the House Of Lords album is a top fave of mine but this new album is just fairly uninspired.

i wasn't terribly impressed with the new album. this band is becoming fairly run of the mill. again, don't get me wrong the House Of Lords album is a top fave of mine but this new album is just fairly uninspired.

Couldnt disagree more. IMO the new HOL is a monster disc. Killer melodies, awesome riffs, and a production that totally owns!

I wasnt a fan of the previous 2 albums and love the debut.......and loving this one almost as much! The song Bangin fucking RULES!

I think the new HoL album is "good", but the previous one ("Come To My Kingdom") was "awesome", so it's a step down for sure. Seems like they hurried a bit too much getting a new album out.