HOUSE OF LORDS - Indestructible

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
HOUSE OF LORDS STREAMING NEW TRACK “PILLAR OF SALT”

Frontiers Music Srl has announced the release of the House Of Lords' tenth studio album, aptly entitled Indestructible, on June 3 in Europe and June 7 in North America. The band is streaming a new track, "Salt Of Pillar" and is streaming below.

p19icl5a0p1lj48ldaoa1eveh24.jpg

Video "Go To Hell":

EPK:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want this thread to go without at least one response. I'm definitely looking forward to this. I just recently rediscovered this band, and this sounds might awesome.

I like their heavier tracks, the mellower stuff, not as much. Go To Hell is killer for me.
From the previous album, I loved Swimming With The Sharks and liked Epic, Battle, Raw and Action.

Meh

Not a fan of anything post Greg Giuffria,and his keys brought a prog influence even to their most commercial songs(going back to the days when the band was Guiffria as well)

I didn't know they were sans Greg when I saw a club show in 2005 ish (I think)and was not only highly dissapointed they were minus greg but the direction of the new songs since

Gave up
this is my first attempt at new songs by them

I will be back to trying to find a reissue of their best work,the ST album somewhere

I tried,I just cant....

Meh

Not a fan of anything post Greg Giuffria,and his keys brought a prog influence even to their most commercial songs(going back to the days when the band was Guiffria as well)

I didn't know they were sans Greg when I saw a club show in 2005 ish (I think)and was not only highly dissapointed they were minus greg but the direction of the new songs since

Gave up

I will be back to trying to find a reissue of their best work,the ST album somewhere

I tried,I just cant....

That's too bad....I think their last two or three albums were terrific. To me, Big Money is the best HoL album since the first couple they released. Yeah, they are much more guitar oriented instead of keyboards, but that's cool to me....I like the harder rock edge they've had lately. I dig the HoL side band Maxx Explosion too...fun stuff.

Meh

Gave up

I tried,I just cant....

You are missing on some killer albums, World Upside Down, Come to my Kingdom, etc etc. The new House of Lords with the backing of the guys from Maxx Explosion is magnificent. This band cant do wrong. Even their Power album is good.

You are missing on some killer albums, World Upside Down, Come to my Kingdom, etc etc. The new House of Lords with the backing of the guys from Maxx Explosion is magnificent. This band cant do wrong. Even their Power album is good.

I love World Upside Down....and pretty much everything else they've done...but man, the Power and the Myth album I think is not very good....

I love World Upside Down....and pretty much everything else they've done...but man, the Power and the Myth album I think is not very good....

It has its merits. Is not classic HOL, but for a Rockish album, not bad. For HOL, many panned it though. Much better the rest of their discography of course.

I really like HoL when they go for a heavier/harder sound. Their ballads have always been to sugary/poppy for me.

I've known Jimi Bell for years. Nice guy, He played in a band with one of my best friends when we were all teenaged and stupid. :D He even managed the guitar department of the Guitar Center where I lived for a short time. I think the company moved him around a bit.