face of melinda
deliverance
in my time of need
the grand conjuration
blackwater park
demon of the fall

Did i forget anything? that might not be in the correct order lol

Haha...teenie boppers... :ill: :bah: :puke:

Wow...what a fucking awesome show!!! The drummer was fucking badass as well. I loved it when he did that drum solo, that was great- I even got chills- :headbang: Although Lopez was missed greatly, I did appreciate the replacement drummer...

Pelican was awesome as well...they almost made me cry at one point, bloody incredible music. I love experimental psychedelic music like that...very cool. Anyone else liked Pelican?

pelican were alright, it didn't seem mixed quite right or something. i'm sure recorded versions are awesome. i'd never heard anything by them before

how many people you think showed up? i was near the front sorta so..i never really looked behind to see how many peps there were

The_Accolade said:
geez what a lot of teenie boppers there were!!

and yes that setlist sounds right

i was in the second row as well... mikael was just to my left.

Yes, there were. And more chicks than at any metal show that I've attended.

You probably got shoved into me a lot as I was standing right in front of Mike. I was the guy wearing the Iced Earth shirt.

Let me stat out by saying this was my 4th time seeing Opeth. I have never been to a concert with this many idiotic fans in my life. If people weren't overdosing on exticy, then they were yelling gay shit. After the sweet ass drum solo, some fuck behind me yelled out "Martin would have done better" and i know Peter heard it. What kind of selfish person would yell that? Anyways, Pelican was awesome i thought they had a perfect sound. I thought the heavy riff in face of Melinda rocked hard. They slowed some songs down a bit but i didnt mind.