How about ORCHID???

Well, let's be honest.....
The fest needs bands who are making waves.
(IE - have new releases, out on Blabbermouth, etc....)

Booking a band like ORCHID could be good as their name will be out there between now and the fest.
New EP coming out next month with full length to follow.

Nuc Blast gets their bands name and news out there regularly.

Well, let's be honest.....
The fest needs bands who are making waves.
(IE - have new releases, out on Blabbermouth, etc....)

Booking a band like ORCHID could be good as their name will be out there between now and the fest.
New EP coming out next month with full length to follow.

Nuc Blast gets their bands name and news out there regularly.

I agree.

Indeed. They are a band that I've sampled and just have not made the purchase yet. The live videos from Roadburn were very good.

It is odd Nuclear Blast picking up all these retro bands...Graveyard, Witchcraft and now Orchid. Hopefully this can be a tour package!

Indeed. They are a band that I've sampled and just have not made the purchase yet. The live videos from Roadburn were very good.

It is odd Nuclear Blast picking up all these retro bands...Graveyard, Witchcraft and now Orchid. Hopefully this can be a tour package!

well this stuff is popular now. Napalm signed Striker. Remember when Nuclear Blast, Napalm, Metal Blade and a few others were signing all the folk metal bands, before that it was power metal bands with female singers. This is just the next trend. In a few years it will be something else.

Yep. Exactly. Metal blade beat them all to it with their us distro deal with Rise Above.
Anyhow more bigger labels willing to promote these bands the better.