how bout this...HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHROMATOSE!!!

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
i wish i were there to eat your cake, but nope :(

hope you have a fun birfday and get lots of presents! you'll get more once i can send the ones i have for you! i love you so many brunches and brunches of buttches of bucketfudge and poo! yeah thats a taste of what an actual, typical phone conversation between the two of us is like :p

:oops:

I'm gonna eat a crab quesadilla and then proceed to eat all I can eat crabs and then a really fancy ice cream cake. I'll take pictures of the cake but not the crabs cuz I might get old bay seasoning all over my camera.

awww, you could take a pic of the first pile before you dig into them :Spin:

hope your mom doesn't put her drink on an imaginary part of the table again :lol:

when I got to work this morning my cubicle was filled with balloons and everything was covered in those tiny dots from an industrial sized 3 hole paper punch. And happy birthday banners and little streamers all over. I complained how I wanted the office to take me out to a pizza hut lunch buffet, but the best I got was a booklet filled with pizza hut coupons :Smug:

yeah, but glitter is evil cause I can get it on me and I'll still be finding it YEARS LATER dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

paper dots are cute.

ct_thrash said:
awww, you could take a pic of the first pile before you dig into them :Spin:

hope your mom doesn't put her drink on an imaginary part of the table again :lol:

haha ok yeah, I can make a big crab pile and take a pic of that!

happybday.gif