How cute!!!!!

megan's parents are good friends of mine and got her hooked on the cd :) her mom cannot travel with her in the minivan without hearing it - and turn it up to 42 she says! :lol: we all got a kick outta that LOL! she'll be guesting as the minidevil at our galaxy show as long as she's a good student at school! up the irons megan \m/

megan's parents are good friends of mine and got her hooked on the cd :) her mom cannot travel with her in the minivan without hearing it - and turn it up to 42 she says! :lol: we all got a kick outta that LOL! she'll be guesting as the minidevil at our galaxy show as long as she's a good student at school! up the irons megan \m/

That is funny. Hopefully she doesn't bring her artwork to school. It would make an interesting parent teacher conference. :lol:

Jim

Nice one, Jenna!! :Smokin:

i second that :headbang: i cant draw all my drawings are just terrible...in the drawing class i was about to fail but a good friend of mine made the las period project (a very amazing draw) and i just pass but, i just suck to paint or to draw. but you jenna you rock!!! jejeje

That's awesome!! Good parents teaching their kids about good music at a young age!! :headbang: