how did your pet die

siderea

soûl spy
Apr 13, 2002
bubbelgum
Visit site
well this friend of mine just got a little cat a month ago, lovely little creature, scratched my arms open on new years

but he died

she's in an appartment building and left the window half open, so he could go outside.
during day, my friends window closed, so the cat tried to get in through the neighbours window, which closed while trying. the neighbour found him in between some hours later.

Oooh jeeeew such cruel ways to die... Being crushed by a window, eaten by a dog, overrun by a car....poor creatures. :yell:

My baby killed herself by attacking a truck :cry:

6332559.jpg

R.I.P. Cricket. My nephew's convinced she came back in the form of Rozi the rabbit.

6413614.jpg

Maqus said:
hmm, that's a hard question

erm.... yes

Why??? Don't you like duckies and bunnies?? Or is it a dog eat duckie world out there...

I'm actually very sorry for the blabbering I'm tired. Please excuse me.

my snail and "our little baby" Teargas just died this summer, don't know why... maybe had enough and all that, or was old, I don't know.
(after his/her "dad" left us without a word it didn't do any good to him/her neither, like to me...)
the name came from the ye olde times when we were wandering around Margaret Island and twas raining, everything was full of snails. somehow we got to the statement that snails surely listen to Katatonia, you can just see it in their eyes. I had a snail, had no name, and somehow this name sticked on him/her... crazy, but we were just as crazy, and still I think the statement is right. we were also sure that his/her birthday is March 4 :)
By the way we also wanted to ask Zero when Katatonia was playing here in 2003 to allow Teargas to come too. really :) but it just didn't work because I had a performance with me choir and couldn't go home to pick him/her up and, and. nothing important...
anyways, next time they were to play here was a summer festival in July, and I was waiting for it and I guess Teargas too, and than he/she died... that was the least that it happened in the middle of me exam term (and on a day I was sure it's not a coincidence), but I just crashed, for he/she couldn't wait 2 weeks with that. a week after this Katatonia cancelled the gig...

fuck I thought it doesn't make me cry anymore, but it does... shit...

I also promised him/her to buy Teargas maxi and never did =((( hate myself like hell for that...

it may all sound silly, but I guess I loved that little creature more than anyone or anything...