How do post nice big pictures!?

Double-Impact

Mar 15, 2010
Netherlands
Hello I've bin on the forum for a while now.
Just made a new blog name beceause of the new studio we built. Thats why there are only a few post shown on the left.
Now I was wondering how I can get some good sice pictures posted in a thread?
Can anyone tell me this?
Sorry if this is a noob question :loco:.

Yea just don't bombard us with like twenty 4 megapixel jpegs.

I'm assuming you know that the images need to be hosted somewhere. Just get the URL and click on the "Insert Image" button. Paste the image's URL in the window that pops up and you're good to go. Of course you can just put the img tags around the url in the post, as thats all the button does anyway.

Thanks,
I already used image shack but the pictures are really small when I post them and you need to click on them in order to enhance them.
When I look in the the gas purchase threat the pictures are of a good sice ride away. You don't have to click on them in order to enhance them.

So is there another option?

I host on flickr, and then choose which size image I want to host, usually medium/large then copy that url in. So for example, A large image from flickr:
4427081034_f30271e656_b.jpg

This is about 500kb so there are no real issues. Is this what you are after?

I host on flickr, and then choose which size image I want to host, usually medium/large then copy that url in. So for example, A large image from flickr:
4427081034_f30271e656_b.jpg

This is about 500kb so there are no real issues. Is this what you are after?
This picture is awesome!!!
Where did you take it? Somewhere in England, I assume?

a bit small, huh?
If some drummer comes with a beasty dual kick setup, big rack for cymbals, etc you won't have enough space! Is it fixed to the floor, right?

Wel you'd be suprised! As you can see on the pictures we've got an drum-rack set-up. The kit has 3 toms and 2 floors (not on the picture), we made a set-up with al toms and floors. you could even fit a second bassdrum in with great eas.

The 'stage' isn't fixed to the floor and can be removed when necessary.

If some drummer comes with a beasty dual kick setup, big rack for cymbals...

Explain to them why their kit is unnecessarily homo and make them work with your drum platform?

:lol:

Seriously though, looks like the perfect size to me!