How do you listen to music today: cds and/or streaming?

astream

Burning headbanger
Jul 24, 2009
Have stopped buying cds as they only occupy space at home. Only with Anthrax and very limited few I will keep on buying.

Only consuming music in streaming form nowadays.

Would be cool to hear in which way you guys are listening.

CDs.
Never, ever stream or download.
I want to see artwork, lyrics and sometime freebies, DVDs etc. I just don't see how one can connect with a download.
You also don't 'own' the download wither. I want so support bands especially those that put in some effort to a good release be it cool packaging or whatever.
The Anthrax singes of old were great - lots of random tunes as extras! Even as recently as the 'Fight 'em..' 7" releases!
For Anthrax - every physical format.

Spotify. I never listen to any of the cd's I own anymore, or even any of the thousands of mp's I have ripped on my hard drive or IPod Touch. At home, Spotify on my PC, in my car Spotify on my cell phone. I don't anticipate buying a cd until the next Anthrax record comes out.

Mostly Spotify but I still buy the big bands on CD (Maiden, Anthrax, etc, etc) but yes I agree - CD's take up too much space.

I play cds still. also mp3 and stream...

But I have to recommend Bluetooth speakers by Jamz ... just an awesome investment.

I will listen to a song that the band puts online via before the release of an album. But in terms of buying music, I buy CDs.